Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Payment and Paypal

Hi everyone!  I have posted a change to my blog and also my online scheduler, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up that when scheduling a reading and sending a donation through PayPal and Zelle please use my email.  If you are a previous client, PayPal may have incorrect default information stored.  I no longer have a shared account and the donation will go to the wrong person.  Please be sure to send the donation to my email:  yourpsychicfocus@gmail.com via friends/family.  I've called PayPal regarding this as it was frequently occurring, and you will need to physically type the email when doing the transaction. This will help to avoid refunding, resending and delays in readings.  

I'm so sorry for any confusion this has caused.

Thanks so much, 
Lynn 

No comments: