Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Old Bibles... History of these books?

Q.  Someone allowed me the privilege to handle and look at these books.  They then asked, Lynn, "What is your take on these very old Bibles?  Can you pick up on the history?" 

A.  As I handled these and sat with the energy, I felt honored to touch them.  They felt they contained a ton of history.  So much I could hear the quiet chatters of many people before me that had these in their presence.  One was dated 1808, and in over 200 years I sensed that many families passed them down.  

Since I had two bibles, it was hard to tell what energy was tied to each one, but oddly there was something ominous tied to them too.  Part of me felt the many presences tied to it, and the other part felt as if something bad also happened around one of these Bibles.  It was as if the Bible itself was a witness.  It reminded me of doing exercises in psychometry in which you take a random object and read the energy tied to it- touching these Bibles was very much like that.

I could sense that harm to a person occurred near these Bibles.  I related it to a child being physically abused.  After the abuse occurred, the person committing the trauma would pray and repent while looking for justification.  The child being hurt looks to pray for their own reasons.

One specific incident really stood out.  I see a little boy sneaking to milk a cow.  It looks as though he stole the milk, and when he was running with a jar he was caught.  The adult horrifically whipped him as you would see people whipping animal.  Afterwards the adult prayed on the Bible, and separately the child did so as well.

After focusing on this and feeling out this energy I asked the current owner what the story was behind these Bibles.  It was at that time I learned that they belonged to former slave owners on a plantation.

I was then reminded that objects, antiques and ESPECIALLY old mirrors can hold the energy of previous owners or trauma that happened near it.  Clear everything you bring into your home. 

Love and light, 
Lynn 

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat


7 comments:

Anon said...

How can we clear that energy from old books? I have a few.

Nurse1277 said...

I have old mirrors I purchased from a secondhand shop, how can I cleanse bad residue energy from them. Will placing small bowls of salt in various parts of the house help? advised from a tarot reader.
Thankyou Lynn for your insight.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Anon: You have to do a saging/clearing. You have to shift the energy elsewhere. It cannot be created or destroyed, but you can move it.

@Nurse1277: That can be helpful, but then you are just holding the energy in the salt. You would need to return the salt to the earth. I would suggest what I told Anon- do a saging, preferable outside if you can. Natural elements help to pull negative energy.

Robert Schoen said...

This was a remarkable read that makes me think the tradition of "swearing on the Bible" could mean that it will the witness of the real truth.

The Great Teddy said...

@Lynn

Could you please do a reading on Swedish artist Lars Vilks who tragically died (or did he?) a few weeks ago in a violent car crash. It made international headlines as Vilks had permanent police protection for threats made by islamist. Vilks gained notoriety in the Muslim world when he depicted the prophet Muhammed many years ago.

There are several theories about the crash. One is that it was orchestrated by the authorities so Vilks could escape and live in total anonymity. Saving tax payer money in the process.

Another theory is that he was murdered. Possibly by someone sniping the car.

Or was it just an accident, perhaps predetermined by the soul to leave the earth.

Can you see what happened that night when the car crashed?

Thank you so much!

Chatty Cathy said...

Slavery was so horrific. That little boy probably just needed the nutrition from the milk. Or perhaps for his baby sister or brother. I will never understand how humans could have been so inhumane. Sometimes I think they must not have been humans at all but aliens from a planet where the beings had very little empathy, no consciousness, no emotional feeling for others. What a horrible time it must have been to incarnate on Earth.

Legend said...

I'm not surprised. Since the Bible is used to justify many horrific acts, both historically and presently, I wouldn't be surprised if nearly every Bible had a similar energy.