Thursday, October 28, 2021

Halloween Week: SubscribeStar: Robert the Chucky Doll

Q.  Lynn, Can you look at Robert the doll?  This is the doll they made the movie Chucky about.  He is over 100 years old and people say if you disrespect him he can cause accidents and all sorts of evil stuff. Is this true? Is the doll housing an evil spirit?

https://www.ghostsandgravestones.com/key-west/robert-the-doll 

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! 3 subscriber star posts in a row: is that´s haunted helloween or just the new normal?! :)))

b87g87haofmg68g87g87g87 said...

Lynn...
Could you see about Nusantara vaccine, created by Indonesian people. I read that it's safe and give better result, but seems like the PTW tried to destroy it. 😢😭😭

The news itself don't reach the international news, but I already researched it myself. It's a good vaccine, almost perfect vaccine, created by Dr. Terawan, an important figure in Indonesia health care.

Here is the news:
https://en.tempo.co/read/1473203/terawan-explains-the-nusantara-vaccine-fiasco-in-house-hearing
https://jakartaglobe.id/news/president-slams-noisy-debate-on-homegrown-covid-vaccine/

Use Google translate to read this : https://www.cnbcindonesia.com/tech/20210528053535-37-248892/geger-terawan-klaim-vaksin-nusantara-lagi-dibicarakan-dunia

I found that it's a surprisingly effective vaccine, but seems like repressed by the PTW. 😢😩

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Unknown: I did two this week (the other was a priority request that is free to the public). Each week I do on average 2 subscribestar and 3 free. :-) I still need to do one more and I have one pulled already. :-)