Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Mystery in Madeira

Q. Hi Lynn, How are you?

There was a flying object here in Madeira..  What is it?

https://youtu.be/Dixhga91Wo4

And also this video with lights in the sky: https://youtu.be/C3KgySOsVrE

Thanks! Kind Regards- 

A.  In looking at the videos to get a connection to the question (the first is a much better visual), I do see this as being a connected to a UFO craft.  The questions I then have are, Who is it and What do they want?

I get this is some kind of pod that would be sent out from a nearby cloaked mother ship.  This "pod" doesn't feel to have an engine or much directional ability.  I get the technology that works behind this uses the thermal pockets in our atmosphere to propel and move until it is ready to land.  I see that there is a nearby base on the ground and it looks to be in or near a large hillside or mountain.

I see the occupants of this as a small group, maybe five beings.  Their appearance is tall, maybe 6 to 7 feet.  They have light colored skin, and their eyes and nose are "cat like."  As I connect with them I get they are a relative to the Lyrans and from the Lyra star system.

They are here to solidify their base.  I hear something about Gaia emanating a frequency that she is in flux and major shifting (Schumann resonance frequencies..).  As other ETs pick up on this frequency it is drawing them in like a beacon, all for different reasons.  Some want to assist, and some want to be here for the taking if things become irrecoverable.

I do get the Lyrans want to help, or at least promote some element of stability.  When I try to determine what it is they are doing, I understand that many ETs that want to offer assistance actually tap into the collective and do their work through energetic means in hopes of a physical manifestation in the greater good.  This is a good thing!  

As Gaia sends her frequency out we are going to see more and more ET and UFO activity.

Very interesting reading!  Thanks so much for the question!  Love and light, Lynn  

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat



6 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I find it beautiful that Lynn says that Gaia herself is calling out to the universe like a beacon in this critical moment and that positive beings are assisting us in our Ascension and Awakening. It really is a positive sign we are living now in a critical moment of history we can all help win by projecting our thoughts and energies towards the world that we want rather than the fear THEY're trying to impose on everyone.

On a technical side, if we truly are living under a firmament, I wonder how the positive ETS and others get through it? What about meteors?

SB said...

Anyone have experiences with the smaller orange ufos I had one chase my dog and I. They seemed like a probe of some kind not even a ship way too small. My ear even vibrated the closer it got to us and my dog was afraid. More people I know are seeing ufos and telling me about them as well.

CartalkByJJ said...

Hi Lynn,

What ever happened to the blue avians from a few years ago that I read about on this blog?

Unknown said...

Hi Lynn,

I have recently come across Doug Vogt on You tube. He has just so many videos and is about evidence based Earth changes. Facinating and I wonder what your take is on the planet coming to a top every 12068 yrs and changing direction? Here is a link where he is talking about myths and legends all talking about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mra-AmaG33c

MJ said...

💖 I suppose our own vibrations are also rising and this also invites more positive interactions.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: There are portals everywhere... Beings have been using them forever.

@SB: I haven't seen the orange ones. Thanks for sharing!

@CartalkByJJ: They are still around. They do feel sort of quiet right now. I get they are observing what is going on and in many ways "protectors" against someone/beings coming in and taking over while our species is weak to all this low vibe stuff.

@Unknown: I will have a look. Thank you!

@MJ: Absolutely! It def helps!