Tuesday, August 10, 2021

SubscribeStar: Ghost of Lincoln

Q.  Knowing what we know now about royalty and heads of State, why is it that Lincoln appears to people (notably Queen Wilhelmina and Churchill) when they slept in the White House? Was Lincoln a white hat or is he more like Jacob Marley giving Scrooge a warning to change his ways?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln%27s_ghost#:~:text=Lincoln's%20Ghost%2C%20otherwise%20known%20as,including%20his%20former%20law%20office.

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

No comments: