Friday, August 6, 2021

Green Lakes

Q.  Hi Lynn,

New York State has a beautiful state park called Green Lakes.  It apparently is rare because of it's makeup and has ancient algae/moss in it in addition to minerals. Just curious does if holds any special healing properties if you swim in it?  

A.  I do get it holds healing properties.  I see that you would not want to drink the water, but soaking in it and absorbing the minerals through the skin can be very healing.  

In general most people are mineral deficient because of how food is processed and sanitized prior to going to market.  Soaking in the water allows the skin to absorb these valuable minerals.  

Minerals are very important to our system.  They help to increase the absorption rate of other vitamins that we need.  Increasing the absorption rate allowing the vitamins and nourishment to achieve their full potential.

If you get a chance, visit this lake.  And if the opportunity arises, try to at least soak your feet in the water and see how you feel within the next day or two.  I do see this as a magical place.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

3 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Looks like a great lake to visit, but sadly these days I'm getting most of my minerals from pills like selenium, zinc, and magnesium, but still feel they make a big difference. Don't think the giant but polluted lake near me would be quite as healthy to dip my feet into.

Gratitude said...

Wow, what a beautiful lake! I think I would be spending a lot of time there if I lived near it! And healing properties, wow. I wonder what is the most healing water in the world?

We have a beautiful lake in Utah called Bear Lake. It is colder than most lakes, but it you have to a wetsuit and some wave runners, jet-skis or some regular water skis/wakeboards and a boat, boy does that cold spray feel wonderful on a hot summer’s day!
I mention it because it an absolutely gorgeous aquamarine color, like the color of the water in Jamaica, and they also say that that color has to do with the minerals in it. I now wonder if it also has any healing properties. I’m on my way to look it up!

Unknown said...

Hello Lynn thanks for this Post! Do you agree that Autists generraly have high aluminuumoxide levels and that Silica mineral suppöements couldbebenefitial to remove it? Thanks
Rgds Marcos