Friday, July 23, 2021

DEW Caught on Film?

Q.  Hi Lynn. Can you look into this? It looks like a DEW (direct energy weapon) caught on film. Is it real? https://youtu.be/cS398X7IPd0

Thanks. 

A.  When I focus on this video and tune into these images, I do see this as a DEW that was caught on film.  Most times these weapons are fast and stealthy as they use energy waves, but in this scenario I get it was caught on video.

I am most curious as to what they were doing with this weapon and where was it coming from.  I do see this was controlled by a faction of the military, and this is a type of tool is used in weather manipulation.  I hear the phrase "these tools are most often used for surface heating."  You can create storms, tornadoes and fires with this type of DEW.  The origin looks to be controlled by land, and the beams bounce off layers of the atmosphere (could potentially be a satellite bouncing the waves?). 

Back to the root of this question, yes, I do see this as a DEW in action.  Please feel free to watch the short video and give me your thoughts.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Love and light, Lynn 

Interested in a Personal ReadingDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Session?  Click the tab above for more info or to schedule.  

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

4 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

This wasn't a video but seemed to be captured on a fixed hunting camera taking images at 15 minute intervals because the narrator said the 4 images of the beam strike were taken over a period of about an hour. Very damning evidence for DEW, but there's plenty of other evidence as in the fires that destroyed Paradise CA where houses were burnt to the ground and windshields and engine blocks of cars melted, right next to young trees that seemed untouched. They say this technology was used to burn Notre Dame also. If people stay silent or oblivious to this criminality, crap like this will keep happening.

Carlene said...

I agree 100% with this Robert. The depths of the things going on. All for money and control.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert and Carlene: Yes, It is all in the name of money and control...

EA RW said...

What a timing once again. The infamous mural of a certain individial was struck by lightning. In my opinion this was also the work of a DEW. Nothing but coïncedences...
What are the odds.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4os3Z2YFvdfh/
I know it's offtopic but what about all these floods happening. Watch the water?