Monday, April 5, 2021

Megan McCain

 

Q.  Hey Lynn, Can you do a reading on Megan McCain?  Her father ended up being a deep state puppet.  Even though Megan hates Trumpet, ever since her dad died, she seems beautiful speaking the truth more and more. She was on The View saying that "Aunt Tifa" (intentionally spelled this way) does exist and is dangerous. I'm curious about her https://youtu.be/N6i_S0yBnG0  

A.  Before I address the question, I first must say that this "group" factually does exist.  I rarely talk in absolutes, but I have more than once witnessed their behavior in person (not from a tv show or broadcast).  They rally in groups, have designated colors, have flags and have a symbol to represent their group.  In the situations I've witnessed they are foul mouthed and use violence to intimidate.   They leave trash and destruction in their wake, and it is truly disgraceful.  I realize that there are extremes to every cause (I'm not naïve to this fact), but I have NEVER seen anything like this at any rally, demonstration, gathering, etc I've been to that is a more conservative in nature.  Megan is absolutely correct in her statements.

Now to the question at hand.  I get that Megan has to speak her truth.  She is surrounded by puppets that have been brainwashed and at times it makes her so full of frustration that she cannot keep quiet.  It is true that she has an extreme distaste for Trumpet, but that doesn't mean that she can lie to herself and her audience about other parts of our society.  She can side with the cast of this show on things anti-Trumpet, but she is unwilling to go against her morals on things she knows are factually incorrect.  Just because she dislikes #45 doesn't mean she is willing to perpetuate propaganda on other issues, and she in fact rejects it.

Please take a moment to send some love and give Megan the strength to speak the truth.  She is definitely waking up to the world around us and sharing that with the rest of the world.  This shows that you don't have to agree on everything to still speak a truth.  Even if you don't like Trumpet, you don't have to go along with what the alt left says as if it were gospel.  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

5 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I'd never be so charitable to McStain's daughter, and while we might have sympathy for someone whose father got a secret death penalty for being a major traitor to the US working with and funding Isis, provoking wars for profit and deadly FF Terrorist attacks along with other misdeeds, Megan is openly aligned with Bidet, America's first White Trash president, who along with his incest & drug ridden family, has spent decades working for this Country's enemies just like Megan's dear old dad. "The View" is the biggest insult to Women everywhere as a Tragi-Comic ranting propaganda platform that sickeningly distorts human values. IMHO Megan fits in perfectly there, playing the part of the Red State mind polluter.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Even though my feelings of The View are the same as yours, she doesn't feel to be as negatively wired as the rest of the bunch (especially Joy). She does slip some truths out there.

Robert Schoen said...

I never watch the show (or any other tv "news"/opinion shows), but only have seen clips posted online that reflect its nature. Megan is a tragic figure who understandably will spend the rest of her life defending her father, his values and the old corrupt globalist political paradigm he helped shape. In that sense she's living her truth, which is not necessarily a good truth for the Country or the world. I wouldn't be surprised to find Megan's using TV to launch her own political career, just like Chelsea Clinton writing children's books to get future voters when she's ready to run.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I don't watch the show either. I can't really stand the energy from the women. I've just seen clips and comments which is enough for me. I think it is sad how many people follow this show and adopt opinions based on this bunch of very angry hearted women.

Cathari said...

My favorite quote from the enjoyable dialogue above:

"I think it is sad how many people follow this show and adopt opinions based on this bunch of very angry hearted women."

I have a cousin who falls into that category.