Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Edward Roirdan and Que

Q.  Dear Lynn,

Hope you will be able to help with this question. I would be very grateful if you can. The universe has been nudging me to contact you with this for almost a year.  I got a smack and here I am contacting you.

Remote viewer Edward Roirdan did seven sessions on Que and it led him to something having been done on the moon and information about artificial intelligence. 

There are people now saying that the "shot" is made up of nanotechnology. Could this be tied into what’s happening on the moon?

I am enclosing the YouTube link of his final reading would be grateful for your thoughts.


I have been thinking on how humanity can weather what we are being forced into. My thoughts have been to get a billion people with the same positive thought at the same time so we can have victory. All the light workers healers etc etc. What do you think?  

A.  When I focus on this topic and Edward, I do get he is very talented at what he does.  I did look at the video (the beginning is the summary, and the end of it shows his process).

I want to break down the various points and what I am able to get or understand.  Que feels like an energetic movement to get people to wake up.  Truth was shared to jump start the collective in a more mind expanding way and encourage people to research and investigate their own truths.  It was the metric used to have people start to question events and see how these events align with their own personal feelings of what is true and what is fabricated to make us feel it is true.  Basically a truth versus a false truth that is pressed upon the conscious and subconscious mind.

I do see a a huge push for AI in our future.  AI is the extension of human means to control a population through a means that is void of bias, morals and ethics.  In some ways this is good, but AI are also easily manipulated.  I do not see the shot tied to a nanotechnology, but it will alter DNA in ways that make people more controllable.  In many ways I see the shot diminishing a person's "zest, grit or determinization."  It feels to create a docile society (reduced testosterone in men). 

The moon is very peculiar.  It feels like a false luminary, or something is false about it.  I do see it as a haven for many ET life, but I cannot connect AI to it.

And that is all I can see pull forward for this reading.  I am curious your thoughts, so please leave a comment.  Love and light, Lynn  

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

6 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

What a really interesting video that's worth a look by everyone. Remote Viewing is a skill that can be taught to others with different degrees of success depending on one's talent, and while watching Riordan's thought process, I kept thinking of the concept of perception and how if you really wanted to change the world all you have to do is change other people's perception of things. I wonder if the Mandela effects were experiments in altering people's "perception" of reality to see if they could be successful at doing it on a much larger scale. Already there's an obvious campaign to rewrite history to conform to "Woke" mentality. Will people reject this manipulation or just be content wear their covid face diaper forever? It's all a test, people, to see how far they can go and what they can get away with.

I liked Riordan's drawing of mankind shaking hands with AI like a best friend. Anything can be used for good or bad, but I have personal experience recently with a very simple device that uses AI that seemed to read my thoughts, body and nature almost as if it was magic, and that was made by very talented men to greatly help the rest of humanity.

The enlightened one said...

Haven't seen the video, but my initial thoughts are that the moon astrologically has to do with emotions and thoughts of mankind collectively. So the moon could potentially be involved in attempts to control the emotional and thought processes of people on a collective scale.

As for AI, it is very possible the moon itself is equipped with some form of artificial intelligence. It has been said by e.g. David Icke that the moon is an artificial, hollowed out construct with a control room inside it. Perhaps this artificial intelligence (if it exists) regulates how subtle energies are physically manifested on Earth in the form of emotional and energetic changes with the population.

Some of the testing swabs have been found to contain substances which are known to facilitate intrusion to biological systems.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Thanks for sharing this!

@enlightened one: Thanks for sharing. Interesting take. I resonate a lot with this.

Truth & light said...

Lynn your desktop and mobile site is showing as the same layout. Not sure if this is happening to other viewers.

Cyber said...

Hi Lynn

I forgot to ask you. I know that Pfizer vaccine use mRNA but Astraz use another technology. So does Astrazeneca also change our gene?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Truth&Light: Blogger did change that setting. I think I can change it back manually. What is everyone else thinking? Good or bad??

@Cyber: It is all toxic, but it is slightly "less" toxic...