Thursday, April 22, 2021

Immunosuppressants Effect on Spiritual Connection



Q.  There are rumors out there that certain elements within big pharma such as the Beer Bug shot detach people from their spiritual self or make it more difficult to connect.  Is this true and does this disconnect also occur in our meds such as Rituxan (rituximab)?  I've used this for years to manage lymphoma, etc when natural remedies seemed to fail.  At times I do still feel very connected to Source, but curious your thoughts. 

A.  This looks to be a two part question, so I'd like to break this down into sections.  In the first I'd like to address the Bug "shot" and how it impacts spirituality.

I do get that gene modification that occurs after the shot can impact ones ability to connect with Source.  It can still occur, but the connection may feel diluted or cloudy.  I relate this to how a person under the influence of drugs or alcohol is physically themselves, but mentally disconnected from their subconscious and conscious minds.  There is a substance in the body that makes the connection more difficult than it once was.

In understanding this, I think it is important to also address how to mitigate the effects if  someone takes the "shot" either intentionally, regretfully or maybe based on guilt.  You cannot change the chemistry of a person that has modified their DNA, BUT I do get there is a "God" gene attached to each DNA strand that helps people access "Source."  One of the goals of the gene therapy is to attach and manipulate this gene, but really it just clouds it and turns it a different color (yellow).  The gene is still there, and it looks to keep it's integrity on the inside (inner material), but the outer material or "shell" is what is compromised. I cannot see how to clean off the outer material, but the good news is that the inner portion of the "God" gene still looks ok, so connection to Source is possible (and one thing they are trying to prevent).  I don't have complete clarity, but it appears that in time something within this "God" gene will become active, but some element of expansion, learning, growth and awakening will need to happen first.

Now I want to look more at the autoimmune meds and their impact on the body.  I get that they too can create times of mental cloudiness and spiritual disconnect, but those moments are short lived.  Most times within a day or so the body can realign.  The more one practices internal mindfulness or meditation, the less of an impact these meds have.  Even though these elements reduce inflammation, the artificial nature is still somewhat toxic and the body needs to purge them.  Eating right, drinking water, exercise and grounding with nature really helps to minimize the effects.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 
Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

11 comments:

Cyber said...

@Lynn

Why is there a sudden world-breaking number of new beer bug cases around the world like in Brazil and India? Did PTW intentionally spread the beer bug so that the western pharma companies can sell their beer bug shots? There is also a propaganda against the Chinese beer bug shots.

Do you need a separate reading for this?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cyber: I've seen the reason this is happening is because they are trying to get the "gene therapy shot" in everyone. The only way to do this is through massive amounts of fear and propaganda. Yes, they are intertidally spreading it and also falsifying numbers by putting certain things in the beer bug category that just aren't true.

Hope said...

@Lynn

Does it mean that the bug shot will make not much difference to people who are not spiritual nor believe in the existence of God?

“You cannot change the chemistry of a person that has modified their DNA”
-Sorry, what do you mean “chemistry” in the above? And that too after they have got that Bug shot?

Do you see when this Bug madness will end? According to this link below, its ‘Expected Project Closing’ is for March 2025 😳

*http://documents1.worldbank.org/curated/en/993371585947965984/pdf/World-COVID-19-Strategic-Preparedness-and-Response-Project*pdf

And in October 2017, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security released their report, SPARS Pandemic, 2025-2028: A Futuristic Scenario for Public Health Risk.

Thanks for the reading and have a nice weekend 😊

Hope said...

Lynn,

uJst curious, those who are not spiritual, could it be because their "God" gene is completely blocked, even without taking that Bug shot? If so, what could have caused that blockage?

Thanks again!

Karoline said...

Lynn, I’m sure you’ve heard of DNA activation? Where does that come into place in events like this? Does the activation of DNA actually work? If so, how? What does it do? It would be nice if you did a reading on this. Thanks.

Cyber said...

@Hope

Believing or not believing in existence of god has nothing to do with connection with spiritually. It is a concept that is wrongly taught by Abrahamic religions such as Christianity and Islam.

All humans and animals are part of god; meditation is the key to connection to your spiritual self and not the wrong belief in existence of god.

Gratitude said...

Thank you Lynn. This was very helpful, and hopefully will be comforting for those who have taken it, out of pressure or guilt, as you say. I had already read comments from a girl who got the first one and said she regretted it and was working on trying to clear it from her body. She said she felt the effects from it, meaning that she felt spiritually disconnected from Source. The psychic she spoke with said something about it making your pineal gland “cloudy” and I find it interesting that even though you described it a little bit differently and in more detail, you both described it as making things “cloudy”.

I am also grateful to know about the other meds. I have a chronic illness and there are some meds I have to take for pain or to function and that was a very hard decision for me...but I do the best I can and try to not shame myself. I wish I never got sick but after so many years of severe pain I had to do something or I think I might have given up. I do still feel connected to Source and it is just as you said, the more I do what I should, like meditate and pray, the better I do.

I try hard to not be scared but they require beer tests at my husband’s work now (luckily he is allowed to take the longer test, the one where you spit your saliva into a cup). The last time though that they sent that letter out, it also offered “OR the beer stix”. I’m concerned about the time when they may take this thing from being what it is, an investigational trial, to approving it as if it were the real thing, and how that will affect our jobs and other things like medical care. My doctor had already advised I get it. I feel like I’m living in a world of madness.
I pray God/Source hears our pleas for help.

Sorry to write so much. It’s all so much to think about and so many don’t understand why I am so adamant in my views. I have found it is best to avoid those conversations.

I appreciate you so much, thank you for using your gifts to help us.

Love,

S

The Great Teddy said...

Congratulations Lynn! You did a reading confirming watermarks were indeed being used then the hype surrounding this theory died. Now it seems to be all but confirmed that the Arizona audit team is scanning for watermarks. Your intuition was right.

Can you tell is the results of the audit? Will this lead to the entire election being overturned? Exciting times ahead!

Lisa said...

Hi Lynn,
thank you for this interesting reading. The consequences about the "jab" could be more devastating as thought before, since it could also affect the "non-jabbed" ones:

A nurse warns to stay away from vaxxed people.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uNpRqMROrZQB/
http://www.truthunmasked.org/p/stay-away.html

https://needtoknow.news/2021/04/unvaccinated-women-claim-unusual-menstrual-cycles-miscarriages-after-being-near-recently-vaccinated-individuals/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=unvaccinated-women-claim-unusual-menstrual-cycles-miscarriages-after-being-near-recently-vaccinated-individuals

Could you please do a reading about this, if it is true?!

Sandy said...

Yes, Im also very concerned about jabbed people transmitting onto others and it will keep this whole thing going on and on while people suffer. We really don't fully know what's in these shots. It has been said that they are a bioweapon. I'm seeing reports of pregnant women miscarrying after spending time with the jabbed. People getting strange bruises and clots as well after spending time with jabbed people. What is going on? Please can you do a reading on whether the jabbed are unknowingly spreading onto others?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Hope: What I mean by "chemistry" is once you change or modify your genes you cannot undo them. It becomes part of you. When I talked about the "god" gene, that means your ability to connect spiritually- you will still have the physical issues, but this post was focused more on the spiritual effects.

@Karoline: I love this. I will look to do a reading on it. Give me a little time. :-)

Thanks so much to everyone that left a comment. I appreciate you all taking time to share your thoughts and info! Hugs!