Monday, April 26, 2021

Deca Energy and Wi-Fi Blockers

Q.  Hi Lynn,

How are you?  If possible, would you be able to have a look at this site?  It talks of eliminating effects of Wi-Fi / electric smog based upon Deca Energy.  Could you please let me know what you think of it


A.  This is a great question.  With the elevated amount of EMF pollution in our environment people are trying more and more to cleanse their environment and keep these toxins out of their systems.  I wanted to have a look at this and see what I got... 

When I first look at the product, I got an image of a a person showing this to someone, but the setting was more of a magic show.  A person observing the "show" was walking around, and the "magician" had the EMF blocking sticker in their hand like they were about to perform a magic trick.  The observer was tilting their head, much like a dog would when hearing a strange noise, and trying to figure out what was about to happen.  

In the article above there is a short video clip in which a person is easily knocked off balance (I will include below).  They are given a sticker to place on their phone, and when the phone is inserted into their pocket, they can no longer be put off balance.  I am realizing the "magic trick" is this demonstration within the clip.

I get that when  person is standing, depending on where you place the pressure you can either knock them off balance, or you can actually give the illusion of being stronger.  I do not see the sticker had any impact other than that which was placed in the mind.

Please trust your intuitive filter and do your research.  There are many new products out there that claim to provide protection from these harmful rays, but the best products are the ones that have been around a while.  Try to keep certain devices out of your home when possible, turn on the Wi-Fi at night, distance yourself from any smart meters, use crystals, walk in nature to purge yourself- those are truly the best defenses.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you. Love and light- Lynn 

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

3 comments:

Charlie the Tuna said...

Awesome info, how about suggesting a few crystals for beginners. thanks

A Man Called Da-da said...

Actually, a good piece of orgonite (which includes crystals) is the best for this, among other positive effects.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Charlie: I always stay start with clear crystal quartz and branch out. The tourmalines are also good for absorbing negativity. Selenite is also a nice one to had by the bed because it is self cleansing and can clean other crystals.

@Dada: Yes! I totally agree!