Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Symbology of the Seattle Needle


Q.  Lynn, you should really do a reading on the Space Needle and the crazy symbology used during the New Year's Celebration. I CANNOT believe they have this kind of technology. Here's the YouTube video of the event... very creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ow0ET-ob3E&feature=youtu.be
 


A.  I realize we are nearly a month into January (can you believe that?), but I still wanted to share this with all of you.  Like many public events, this too is filled with symbology.  I picked up on a few things, but I'd love to hear your thoughts too as this can mean something different to everyone. 

The first thing I noticed was the DNA strands.  As you watch it, I noticed that there looked to be something additional (brief screenshot to the right).  There is a "phantom" looking third strand.  I get this is a goal, and the "beer bug shot" will help to implement this.  In several scenes of this performance there is a motion on the needle that looks to be a "shot" and the result will be this third strand that bonds with the other two.

The butterfly was a beautiful image, but butterflies can be very unique too.  My first thought was monarch, and what is happening to the Monarchy.  I do get there are some changes that are happening and shifts of power.  The butterfly signifies change, metamorphosis and birth.  The challenge is to sort if  these changes for the good or the bad, so we must focus our intent to the greater good.  You cannot have dark where there is light, so it is important to shine your light when you can.  Light will always win over dark- the two cannot exist together.

The symbology of space and UFOs were very strong.  This feels like the year of SEVERAL whistleblowers and disclosure.  

One of the most troubling (as if the above isn't enough) was the two heads.  I see this as symbolic of body doubles and cloning.  AI is in full production. It was both a validation and a warning.  We cannot trust what we see.  Question everything as if it is an illusion. 

And that is all I have for this.  Please feel free to leave a comment and share your impression.  Love and light, Lynn 

Don't forget to download the Telegram App and join me: 
Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube 
Podcasts on 7 Platforms: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6
Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

5 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Interesting how this is costly CGI pseudo-event took place in the city having most of the wealthiest 1% while having the most politically screwed up policies in the country that make that city a hellhole for its middle class & poor citizens. It's almost like they use antifart and the homeless multitudes to deliberately to drive out their businesses and homeowners to reduce property values so real estate can then be bought up cheap by the 1%. They did pretty much the same thing for the BUM riots. I couldn't help but think of "Mars Attacks" looking at the Space Needle, which makes me think this technology could certainly be used to fake a hostile alien invasion whenever they need distraction, misdirection or to pump up the fear control over people.

Not sure but seems certain it was just TV broadcast CGI instead of a laser hologram projected onto the needle itself, which is pretty much another PTW Osiris Obelisk with a flying saucer on top.

ss said...

Robert - love your comments. Do you have your own blog? If not, you should!

Robert Schoen said...

Thanks, @ss, I'm just here to support Lynn, who's a great friend and teacher to us all for trusting that inner voice in our head. There was a guy called telaneric who thinks a lot like me that used to post on Twitter until they kicked him off. I hear he's now on 107daily.com until they throw him off there or shut down the site.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Thanks so much for the comments. I love your commentary and take on events. Antifart made me laugh. Hugs!

Gratitude said...

I didn’t realize this before, but this was a CGI overlay done on tv, not shown at the actual needle itself. Only a few fireworks were shown at the needle.

That being said, it is no less creepy! Just wanted to point that out for anyone who wondered how this happened live. I still wouldn’t count something like that out! I believe they can show anything anywhere these days.