Monday, January 18, 2021

Indonesia Flight Crash SJ182

Q.   Lynn.. Could you see about the latest plane crash in Indonesia.
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/10/asia/indonesia-air-crash-intl-hnk/index.html
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/sriwijaya-air-flight-182-crash-victims-who-were-they/ar-BB1cCX43 

I feel like it's somewhat not a natural accident. 

A.  When I focus on this flight, and what happened leading up to the disappearance, I get that there was an explosion in the air.  After the explosion, which destroyed the plane, the pieces of it rained into the ocean like confetti (the image I saw).  

When I look to determine the causation of the explosion, it does feel like a shock.  I cannot connect to mechanical failure or something within the plane.  It looks like an external force hit the plane. 

In some strange way I connect to this being a message.  Indonesia recently agreed to use the Chinese beer bug "shot," but I get there was a huge disagreement about the decision within their government.  I also get that China wants to slowly take over this area of the world and have a large presence.   I am seeing connections to China intentionally taking this flight down to evoke some kind of fear in Indonesia, and enforcing who is really in charge.  The flight was big enough to get attention, but not a fully packed flight (there was some decision making that went into this???).  

I get the black box will be very revealing IF it is REALLY able to be heard.  I feel it will either be destroyed, the information will never be revealed, or there will be something falsified IF the data is shared.

Very interesting... Be safe everyone!  Please take a moment of pause and send some love and healing to the families and friends of the passengers. Love and light, Lynn 
↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔
Don't forget to download the Telegram App and join me: 
Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube 

Podcasts on 7 Platforms: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6

Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey
↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

8 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

This is just another indication warning(threat) that's what's going on today is happening on a global scale affecting all countries. China was deeply in bed with politicians in both parties (like Barb Boxhead and Turtle McDonald) here in the States in trying to dominate our government in what's called Globalism, so many countries who value their independence and freedom from entrenchedleaders & DS bureaucrats will be looking hard to see what happens here this week.

Cyber said...

How did the external force hit the plane? Was it a missile? Was the missile fired from the ground or another plane? Are you saying the Chinese fired this or the Indonesian politicians themselves?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: You are so right. It really does need stopped.

@Cyber: I think it came from the water/ship. It was Chinese in orgin.

Unknown said...

Does Indonesia know CN did it? Is Indonesia going to bow to CN?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Unknown: I think they have a really good idea of what happened. It was a message to them.

Unknown said...

1 of the blackboxes were reported found: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-55628294

Who will destroy/fake info in black box and why? To prevent public Indonesian of hating CN or local Chinese?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Unknown: I get it is to prevent chaos.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Lynn. Hope the families hv closure..