Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Welcome to RUMBLE!


Hi everyone!  I'm excited to announce I have set up a Rumble account for my video content.  After the first of the year I plan transition from YouTube.  Rumble will syndicate my work on my YouTube channel, but with censorship at an all time high, I needed to convert to a more secure platform to protect my content as I've put a lot of work into it.  

Rumble is one of the few alternatives that is user friendly and has an app for most smart TVs.  The platform has a nice appearance and easy to navigate. 

As I build the channel I'm uploading some of my 2020 work.  I must say it has been fun to see my older topics and the transition in quality/sound that has happened over the year thanks to all your great suggestions. Please take a minute to check it out.  

My Rumble Page:  https://rumble.com/c/c-447885  Don't forget to subscribe!

If you'd like to set up an account, please use the following link. It is free, easy and most importantly censorship free:  https://rumble.com/register/PsychicFocus/

6 comments:

Neeraj said...

Great Move & it is nice to see you are diversifying across different platform. Recently Gab launch Gab TV, video sharing platform just like YouTube but without censorship & they have big plan for Gab TV. Check the same out.
https://news.gab.com/2020/12/21/introducing-gabtv-the-new-media-is-you-media/

A Man Called Da-da said...

Is this better than... Brighteon?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Neeraj: Thanks for sharing!

@Dada: I've been exploring alternatives like Brighteon and Bitchute. I'm also on Gab and Parler. It is hard b/c one day I could wake up and have a whole platform gone, so finding a good one is a challenge. Rumble is the first one I've used that I've felt confident it will be around for a while. It is easy to use, and the actual site looks really nice. You might check it out for the CATs if you decide to do any video content. Check out Parler too for a Twitter alt.

Sy said...

Also have a look at Theta.tv - is a good platform that is set to grow and rewards content creators and viewers with crypto currency - which is also set to grow.

Robert Schoen said...

Checked out your videos on Rumble last night and was glad to see you're diversifying during this time of censorship. hope long felt YouTube has been suppressing your views & since the rigged election a lot of people have been permanently bumped off of Twitter, including yours truly, for telling the truth.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Sy: Thanks. I have heard to this and need to check it out.

@Robert: Rumble is pretty descent. There are some kinks to work out, but overall it is one of the best I've seen.