Thursday, December 10, 2020

UFO Over Texas (Mystery Lights)


Q.  This was taken in Texas the day after I saw it in San Francisco Bay Area. I drove under it and then watched it for 2 hours. My iPhone could not video these lights. The lights seemed to be showing in a sequence and did shoot out from several sides. It then joined together into one and space out again. Three things struck me as odd. 

1. I could find no news about what it was 
2. There was an unusual black cloud on one side of it 
3. It looked like hieroglyphics showing in the lights as part of its long sequence. 

Lynn so you get anything about it?


A.  Very cool video.  I have never seen anything like this, so thanks for sharing!

When I first look at it, and I think on it, I get something on the ground is triggering it.  I couldn't be certain, but I heard to "look at the ground when the lights move."  When I did, in the distance you can see something that looks really bright light up, and then the beam shoots.  

I then got that when the lights look to return, it is really the video being played in reverse, and the voice is done over it.  I don't want to say this was a doctored video, but I cannot confirm it is 100% authentic.  

After taking all that in, and thinking again on how the lights originally traversed through the sky (I get the first motion was authentic), I get there was some kind of super spotlight being shined.  It was some kind of advertising stunt being blasted out, much like the "Bat Signal."

Please watch the video and give me your thoughts.  Have a great Friday!  Love and light, Lynn 
To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Parler - NEW!

Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey

6 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

It definitely looks like a projected image dependent on the night's cloud cover to be seen. I imagine they've worked out as way of projecting cleig lights with the same super rapid mirror refractioning they use with lasers to create motion and sense of speed that all seems to emanate from the same point. Art work, ad campaign or scare tactic? It's suspicious the same show also took place in San Francisco, showing whoever's doing it has an organization and money. There's been talk for a while about the PTW faking a hostile "alien attack" using holograms to create fear and control. Maybe this is more misdirection from all that's really going on right now & what might be exposed in the coming weeks.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I resonate with all of this.

Anonymous Reader said...

This does remind me of something interestingly similar. On the 31st of October, I saw a light being reflected along the clouds like it was rotating along the sky. I wasn't exactly sure what I saw because it was hard to see, but I simply thought it was something to note anyway. Probably similar but also different. I did at least record a brief video of it.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Anonymous: Interesting! If you'd like to submit a video I'm happy to watch it or share if you like.

Anonymous Reader said...

I hardly have much that I could actually show, but here it is. It feels like the spotlights are coming from the ground or something else for that matter. I did see that there was some object up there and that might have been related to the lights? It was really hard to tell for sure.

https://streamable.com/j6z9q2

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Anonymous: Thanks for sharing! I appreciate it!