Saturday, October 17, 2020

New Podcast - Psychic Focus Lynn

 

Hi everyone!  People have been asking about some of my older work, and I'm super excited to announce that I now have my own podcast.  Many of you know that my old YouTube channel was shut down by the censorship police, and I lost several hundred videos in the process.  Lucky for me I saved my audio source files.  I've started to upload some of my earlier work, and plan on intermingling my current work as well.  Please check me out and let me know what you think.  I hope you enjoy listening! 

Please share this with anyone you think may be interested.  It really helps me out!

Pocket Casts:  https://pca.st/fs5df9iv

Love and light, 
Lynn 

4 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I remember this read and it was good to hear it again. Glad you kept the audio files and think it's great you can make them available again to others.

it's horrible that YouTube could just Wipeout your intellectual property like that, but it seems like the time to challenge them now that their 230 exemption clause is being challenged. I know Youtube had also done that to others over political reporting they didn't like and in one case particular they fought it and they got back on with their library of shows they had no other copies of restored.

@Watch said...

Thank You, very interesting!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

You are welcome. I hope you enjoy!

Hope said...

Thanks Lynn, now I can listen your podcast through Spotify!