Thursday, September 10, 2020

Patreon/SubscribeStar: Chadwick Boseman

Q. My cousin, the actor Chadwick Boseman, just passed of colon cancer at the age of 43. This came as a huge shock to the family and to the world. He was a good man, very close to his family. I don’t think he was involved in any "Hollyweirdness." My question is: was his death a natural occurrence, or did Holly--- or the PTW (Powers that Were) get involved? Chadwick was a black actor who brought a black superhero to the screen for the first time. I know he had a special influence in this role. I noted many black children were happy to have a superhero who had their same skin color (for the first time ever).

I also know that the race war was used this year by the PTW to cause chaos, riots and division, and I could see them sacrificing someone of color in the movie industry for their strange reasons - to create sadness, as a sacrifice, etc. Is there anything un-natural that you see about Chad’s death, or was it just a natural occurrence?

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Parler - NEW!

Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey

No comments: