Thursday, August 13, 2020

Patreon/SubscribeStar: Bigfoot Continued

Q. Hi Lynn. I was hoping you could do (another) Bigfoot-related reading. When you did the reading on the Minnesota Ice Man (patreon.com/posts/patreon-post-big-24560579) you mentioned that Bigfoot will not allow themselves to be captured, which seems about right. What's been bugging me is that I remembered a talk by Lloyd Pye (it's long, but I highly recommend) where he recounts a now semi-famous story about an Alma (basically the Bigfoot of Central Asian) named Zana who was captured (biologyonline.com/articles/almas; Lloyd's talk about here starts here youtu.be/PmInlDgDDGo?t=3781) and was later made a slave and gave birth to several mostly human children. If this is in fact true, then how was she captured/allowed to be captured? Was she not able to raise her vibration and disappear like all the other Bigfoot? Thanks Lynn!

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:

No comments: