Thursday, August 13, 2020

Psychic Focus Journey - Book is Now Available!

Hi! I want to thank everyone for the love and support you've given me over the years.  I've worked on compiling a book about my journey for quite some time, and it is finally done, published and available for sale.  It can be found on Amazon.   

I would like to thank everyone that has ordered an autographed copy.  My first shipment has now been spoken for.  If you would still like a signed copy, I am happy to send one.  Please send $25 through PayPal with your address in remarks.  Shipping is free within the US, and special arrangements can be made for other locations.

Again, I can't thank you all enough.  I am beyond humbled and my heart is full. 

Love and light, Lynn   

Brief Synopsis: 

As a young child seeing, hearing and sensing things around me that no one else experienced was terrifying and confusing. I tried to ignore and suppress these feelings that would not leave. Horror movies and urban legends reinforced my belief that anything paranormal was negative. I lived in that paradigm until my 30s and had my first psychic reading. Until that point in my life I didn't believe in the psychic realm, but was curious about the phenomena. Following the reading, I was very hesitant and somewhat resistant, but stepped out of my comfort zone to attend a psychic development class. I immediately connected with open-minded, accepting, spiritual people and my abilities started to make sense. I learned how to rid myself of fear and with focus I could use the sensations I saw and felt to relay intuitive messages. I found my purpose and realized this gift I once hid from could be used to help others. I wanted to share the story of my journey of how I got to where I am today in hopes that it could inspire others to gain some insight and understanding into their own life path and experiences.

12 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Congratulations Lynn on the great accomplishment of having your first book published! I know how much work must have gone into it and how hard it was to make the decision to open up so fully about your personal life with the goal of helping others on their own path to self realization. Thanks for letting me read you manuscript while you were still putting the final touches on it, and I can affirm for all those here in Lynn's Blogsite community that it's a big revelation and adds a whole new dimension to someone we've learned to trust and rely on.

It is also an inspirational guide for anyone just beginning their own psychic journey, both to those who wish to develop their own potential and to younger people who may be overwhelmed by feelings of not fitting in, for whatever reason, coming from someone who went through being terrified by her psychic visions she had no control over while growing up to learning how to understand and master them to the point where she could share her gift with the world. I ordered a copy on Amazon earlier today but am glad to see Lynn can now send autographed copies from here!

NatalieW said...

Congrats Lynn! Ive followed you for years and remember seeing a side bar on your blog about the book you were working on. You have an amazing talent and I thank you for your guidance through the last several years. I am ordering your book now!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Thanks so much for your help and guidance. I do appreciate the time you've spent providing feedback and support. You should have a surprise in your mailbox later next week (waiting on my author shipment). Hugs- Lynn

@Natalie: Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :-)

Truth/knowledge Master said...

That's great, Lynn. ๐Ÿ‘ I want to have it soon.

And I'm praying for the best for you and your family. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐ŸผAmen. Amen.

TheOnlyOne said...

YAY

RL said...

So exciting!! I can’t wait to have it in my hands. I know you did a fantastic job! <3

Truth & light said...

Congrats Lynn

@Watch said...

Congratulations Lynn!

้ขจ่ผช said...

Congratulations Lynn! Hats off to you for sharing your story and insights in this new book.

Weeze said...

Got it late last night and 78% done in one sitting! Well done!

Legend said...

I'm so happy for you Lynn!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I truly appreciate the support!