Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Hair Swirls

Q. Lynn, Can you answer these questions regarding hair swirls (whorls). I'd like to know the intuitive answers.

What (if any) is the multidimensional significance of the direction - be it clockwise or counterclockwise?
A. This is a great question! When I focus on this, I get that the "tighter" the swirl, the more sensitive the person is. In my mind, I see that many people have some type of slight swirl, but those with very distinct (I see a barber trying to go at all directions with the clippers to cut the hair) swirls are more empathic. I get that with regard to this intuitive ability, the direction doesn't matter, it is more about the pronounced swirl.
Is there a propensity for hand dominance correlating with direction, and if so why?
A. Yes. I see that more right-handed people have clockwise swirls, and left-handed people have counter-clockwise swirls. I get their dominant hand doesn't create the swirl, but it is vice versa. Let me explain.

A person born with a more analytical mind is typically right handed. People with a more artistic passion are commonly left-handed. When we are born, we already have a personality imprinted on us, and the hair swirl can be a "telling" sign.

I see that a person that is more right-brained has different parts of the brained firing based on the stimulus around them. For example, two kids may look at the same book. One drawn to art may be more interested in the artwork or texture of the book, and the analytic one may be more interested in the story itself. The stimulation within the brain effects the hair pattern by stimulating the hair growth in specific ways.
What about people who have two? For example, my daughter has 2 that are about a 1/2 inch apart. They form what appears to be an infinity symbol, yet both go clockwise.
A. I get she will be very analytical. She may be drawn to medicine or engineering. Will be very curious how things work, and have a great mental aptitude for spacial concepts. She may at times feel challenged in communicating her ideas, but she will work through it. She will have a lot of talent to nurture.
And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you. Love and light, Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:

7 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Great question and answer on a topic I've never thought about. The swirl is kind of like our fingerprints. Makes me think the Monks of old who shaved the back of the head where the swirl is were trying to change the programming that went along with it or open the mind to the energy that created it. Now I want to see Lynn's take on Baldness!

@Watch said...

Thank you Lynn! https://www.academia.edu/41606864/THE_GRAND_SOLAR_MINIMUM_AWARENESS
For the warmhouse "apostles": This will make your hair swirls on the back of your neck rewind! :)

Ashley said...

When you say when a person born already has a personality imprinted, is that due to astrological traits or the spirit?

Ice said...

Then that means...

One swirl: highly empathic
Two swirls: highly analytical

Is this so?

@Watch said...

About the outcome of the US Presidential election former Forbes SE Asia editor Benjamin Fulford ratifies what ETs have already stated: neither Trump nor Biden will become pres in 2021! "Also, we have news from the NSA of an Israeli nuclear attack against Beirut. Sources from the FSB and MI6 say the Prime Minister, Israeli criminal Benjamin Netanyahu ordered the attack to try to bar investigations into the criminal activities in which he is involved.

Also, we have heard from White Hat sources at the Pentagon that any "October surprise" from the Khazarian mafia will be met with a "November surprise. The nature of this surprise is not known, but it is a good guess that neither Trump nor Biden will be president in 2021."

Melly said...

Totally unrelated to this post, but good news! I feel the synchronicity. A peace deal between Israel and UAE! Just like that with North and South Korea, and it's thanks to the Trump Administration once again.

Funny thing is, just before I checked out the news, while I was in a state of contemplation over life, the word "bifurcate" just popped up into my mind out of nowhere. As in it was very clear, and I never read that word today or in the past few weeks. Bifurcate means branch splitting it seems, and I thought that meant a timeline split. So when I checked the cats' blog, there really is a timeline jump. Once I saw the news, this must be it.

That was clear synchronicity there. I feel amazed.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Great idea for a future post!

@Watch: Thanks for sharing!

@Ashley: I think it is a harmony of both. You chose when to be born, and under what conditions, so the spirit may actually drive what astro signs you are under.

@Ice: I saw it more like the tightness of the circle. But, yes that can apply.

@Melly: I love synchronicity!