Friday, July 24, 2020

Mysterious Encounter / David Paulides

 

Hi Lynn, David Paulides posted this video recently and at about 13:30 he reads a letter he received from a police officer who had a very strange experience with an invisible entity. He was in a field and felt he was being followed. He then turned to see the grass parted like someone was there, but could not see a being. What in the world was that? Did it have nefarious intention? Why did the entity turn around and leave at the end? Is this entity the cause of the missing people that David Paulides investigates? Where do these people go after they are missing? Link to video: youtube.com/watch?v=PZNveDDH-m4

A.  As I listen to this letter being read, I do get that some of what David investigates relates back to very similar encounters.  David's investigations root back to a multitude of situations.  Some are ET, some are interdimensional beings, and some are the result of injury or animal attacks in the wilderness.  There really is no "one size fits all" when talking about the missing people that David looks at.

In going back to this letter, and focusing on this specific encounter, I get this was an ET being.  I sense that this being had the ability to shape shift and even cloak.  The image I get reminds me of a scene I saw in Predator in which this being could become invisible and lurk around.

I do sense the being in the letter was evil, and if the gentlemen wouldn't have been so alert he may have been captured.  This being feels to be of a darker (Reptilian?) connection.  I get that when these type of ETs go out and capture people to study or even take genetic material, they try to do so without a fight.  They like to startle their prey and take them when they are unsuspecting or confused.

Some of these missing people are taken to ships, and then re-released once their "study" is done.  I get that many people have no recollection of these events as well (trauma and the disconnect from the subconscious blocks the memories).  

An interesting thing came through in regards to protection.  I get that many of these beings HATE loud sounds.  I get an image of someone taking an air horn or bear horn and blowing it.  It looks to scramble the being, force it to come out of cloaking and make it flee (maybe carry one when going hiking!).

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:


15 comments:

RealCousinIT said...

Lynn
The gentleman this happened to states he went to where his friends were to be camping after this incident and they weren’t there. He went back the next day and confronted them and they insisted they were there waiting for him. What happened? Was this an inter dimensional occurance at the same time?

Robert Schoen said...

Lynn's take on David Paulides' account of a near abduction seems spot-on. When I listened to Paulides's reading of the letter, it struck me as though this was an interdimensional encounter, especially the young man hearing broken sticks where there were none. This seemed confirmed when he turned around realizing someone was following him and could not hear any other nature sounds you would normally hear, and then later when after the incident his friend drove him to the campsite he was going to and he realized he had passed it an hour before and hadn't seen anyone there.

It also seems as though there could be some time placement going on within this interdimensional encounter in which the Predator being was actually Within an earlier time with a different season where there were sticks on the ground which the young man heard because he was brought into a bubble or portal between dimensions. this could also explain how dogs couldn't detect the scent of a different young man that disappeared around Mount Rainier even though the police had a precise GPS read on where he was last. One interesting element of this video by Paulides is that he said 3 abductions took place just after he traveled to the Seattle area to do some research, which suggests that maybe they know about him. Like human serial killers maybe they like the publicity and the fear it generates.

TheOnlyOne said...

What is the real message that the people who made the movie, Predator, trying to convey? And how accurate are the predators from the movie?

@Watch said...


Thank you Lynn very interesting! My question is somehow related but more from the material world: It´s about the digitall dog(e)coin recently pushed by Elon Musk (https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1284291528328790016?s=12 ). Do you get this might be a "good companion" for the times ahead or just a "lousy dog"? Thanks

Robert Schoen said...

this posting also reminded me of a much less threatening experience I had many years ago while I was doing a carpool riding our children and others to school and back. When the kids got out and I was driving home alone I still felt the presence of a child in the seat behind me. I have no idea who this child was but know she was connected to me, maybe a Lost Child. My point being that these strong Sensations of the unknown that you can't see are real and should be listen to and trusted.

SB said...

I had an encounter at night with an invisible being when taking my dog out it sent some kind of shock at me but it did not effect me. I could hear footsteps of a large being my dog was very scared and all the dogs in the area were howling. I have a feeling you do not need to be camping anymore just be an easy target I think even David has said this in lectures. I do believe I have a portal in my area lots of ufo and crypto activity which may add to these types coming by more.

ss said...

I'm a huge fan of David Paulides' vids. His information is always fascinating and practical. He is always talking about what to carry in one's safety bag and he also recommends carrying a firearm and a Personal Locator Beacon. He goes on at length about being aware of your surroundings. So many people venture into the parks with earbuds in both ears oblivious to what's going on at the subtle level. So thanks Lynn for the TIP about carrying something loud like a horn.

Weeze said...

I have one of those personal alarm keychains that attaches to your purse - one pull of the string and an ear-piercing alarm goes off. Available on Amazon. That would certainly do the trick!

SeeThem said...

I saw a being like the transparent in my home one time about 10 years ago.
It looked like a human,but as if made by water.
When it realized i was watching it,it "float" into our big mirror we had in the hallway.
Are all of these beings bad?Thats really scary if so.
I have always thought i saw a spirit.(until now...)

Suz said...

@SeeThem I would be getting rid of that mirror

La Realidad said...

Years ago I had taken a psychedelic, and saw 3 beings floating in the room with me cross-legged. I could see them with my physical eyes for a couple of minutes. Their appearance was like the alien in Predator: a clear and transparent form but with a discernible outline. They were reptilian, dwarf humanoids, and they had snouts a bit like a crocodile but not as long. They had a sinister vibe and were just watching me. At the same time there was a force pulling on my soul trying to induce an OBE but I fought against it. Afterwards I saw a vision of a laughing face of a more traditional looking reptilian alongside a cell phone tower... Could just be hallucinations, or maybe these substances (DMT in this case) allow a psychic opening of perceptions, which is what I believe.

Melly said...

Speaking of loud sounds and ETs, I feel like that's connected to the practice of making loud sounds and fireworks for New Year's celebrations in some parts around the world. They say loud sounds are supposed to ward off evil spirits. Reading this, I thought they actually might've meant darker ETs like this, not evil spirits, since the evil spirits they usually refer to in these practices are evil-looking "dragons". I'm assuming a lot of the dragons asian mythology refer to were probably reptilian ETs.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@RealCousin: I feel like the whole experience was energetically "off" and some element of an interdimensional encounter feels spot on.

@Robert: Thanks for the comments and thanks for sharing your personal experience!

@TheOnlyOne: I had never thought of it in those terms, but that is interesting. It is almost like a truth in plain sight about these beings existing and how they work.

@Watch: I will need to check this out. Thanks for the suggestion.

@SB: Very interesting and thanks for sharing. Yes, we do need to be diligent. Thank you for the reminder.

@ss: Thanks for the comments, and you are most welcome.

@Weeze: Thanks for sharing. Something that seems so simple could just save a traumatic experience.

@See Them: Thanks for the comments. Very interesting!

@Suz: Good advice!

@La Realidad: I think you did tap into a more psychic realm. I'm glad you fought it. Always set protection when you put yourself in a situation where you could be vulnerable (just some advice).

@Melly: Interesting. I had not thought of that, but it makes total sense and resonates with me. Thank you.

Thanks for all the great comments! I really appreciate you all taking the time to share!





TheOnlyOne said...

So are you saying if you don't have a weapon, they won't attack you?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@TheOnlyOne: Yes, they may attack you b/c you are an easier target. They hate noise... I would make some kind of noise part of your defense when hiking.