Monday, May 25, 2020

Strange Object in the Sky


Q.  Lynn, Can you have a look at this and see what you think?  Seems like a very strange object in the sky.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9Y3jL0e4U&feature=youtu.be

A.  When I first tune into this image, I get it is real and not a photoshop.  I then immediately smell and notice a strange smell that reminds me of an ionic breeze air purifier.  It is as if the air is different.  It is somehow "lighter" and has a different smell to it.  I also sense that the feel and the smell came before the image appeared.  

The next question I ask is if this is man made via HAARP activity, the military or is this naturally occurring?  I hear it is a portal opening, and it is a naturally occurring event.  Our earth has naturally occurring portals and energy vortexes in may strategic areas that align with the ley lines, and this is one of them. I get that a shift in the magnetosphere along with the Schumann resonance escalation triggered this to open.  I do not see any ET activity associated with it.  

I also get that if you were to look at the weather patterns following the opening of this portal, there would be some strange weather (storms? tornado warnings?) in the upcoming days.  This area may have also noticed odd animal behavior as a reaction to the energy shift there.

And that was all I have for this reading.  Please leave a comment, and if you live near there, let me know what you've experienced.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view
any of the following platforms:

Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
YouTube BACKUP Channel
GAB

6 comments:

Cyber said...

Where does this portal open to? When we travel through it, do we exit into another place in our solar system or another galaxy?

chinny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chinny said...

Re-post.

Lynn, please make a reading about Hana Kimura. It's sad that she lost her life last Saturday due to depression and I'm starting to enjoy her wrestling performance she is known and looking to make a big push this year. Also please tell me who else in the Joshi wrestling also having the same tendency as Hana.

Pray for her too.

Thanks.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cyber: Portals can open to different areas. Sometimes they are in our solar system, and other times they are light years away. Different ones go different places. It really is amazing and overwhelming at the same time.

@chinny: Thanks for the comment. I'm so sorry to hear about her. I will add this to my list.

Robert Schoen said...

What's remarkable is that these portals have probably always been there from the beginning of time. I suspect earlier civilizations and cultures have observed these as well and have Incorporated them into depictions of their religious beliefs of God and the nature of Heaven. While these portals probably are wormholes or even interdimensional gateways, I wonder if they also suggest that there's a firmament of sorts around the planet that needs to be penetrated by an opening to get through.

chinny said...

@Lynn Thank you! I'll be looking forward to it.

Stay safe and take care.