Monday, March 23, 2020

Avoiding or Mitigating the "C-Virus"

Q.  Many of you have asked me what I am able to see that would either help to prevent or promote wellness with this virus.  I want to put a disclaimer out there that I am not a doctor, and as I approach the various items that were questioned, my response comes from an intuitive perspective. I listed out the question, and also included a few links.  I would encourage you to do your own research, and see how these things resonate with you.
_________________________________________________________________________

(Question submitted:) It has been shown that even a top immune system cannot avoid infection.   Possible devises/things which can destroy the virus are listed below.  I would ask you to tune into them and either confirm or tell me your opinion.  This would be very helpful.
1.  Special Frequency programs (Deta-Elis).
2.  Power Tube (Zapper).  
3.  The virus gets destroyed in the stomach, so rinsing with hot water and swallowing helps to reduce the severity.
4.  Low power laser light devices, which cleans the blood
7.  Vitamin C in high doses
8.  Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS)

*Not useful are hand sanitizers,  colloidal silver spray is much better.

A.  Let me break down each one and give my impressions.  Deta-Elis:  I see this could be helpful if the person responds to the frequency.  This device gives off a specific frequency, and helps to get the body back in harmony by getting the organs functioning at a healthy vibration.  I get that if you chose to go this route, the organ to focus on is the liver.  The liver is what needs the main support in fighting off this illness.

Power Tubes:  I don't see this as effective as the Deta-Elis because it looks to be more of a neurological stimulator.  Any pain or discomfort resulting from this illness looks to be caused from a muscular standpoint versus nerves.

Hydration:  I see hydration helping because it keep the body flushed.  If this virus enters the mouth (versus eyes) and stays there it can be absorbed into the lymph nodes.  In this scenario both drinking fluids and also oil pulling (in the early stages) can be helpful.  You may still experience some symptoms, but the severity looks to be lessened.

Laser Lights:  I see this may support the immune system and promote it's function, but I get that other alternatives could prove being more effective.

UV Light:  This looks to be a huge help.  I see that UV light in general helps to boost the immune system tremendously and promotes faster recovery.  UV light in general looks to help sanitize outside environments to reduce the spread in common areas (doors, mailboxes, cars, public transportation, parks, grocery carts corralled outside, etc).

Colloidal Silver: I hear a phrase that colloidal silver is "antibacterial and antimicrobial, but not necessarily antiviral." This can help you prevent getting things such as a cold, flu or sinus infection which lessens your immune system (helps you to stay strong).  But, I don't necessarily see it preventing a viral attack.

Vitamin C: Vitamin C is always good.  This is great way to improve your body's own defense system to combat any foreign element that made their way in.

MMS:  I do see (for some people) this can be very helpful.  Be cautious with this.  A little can go a long way, and too much can be damaging (too strong).  It does look to attack the virus, but if you use too much it can create too many toxins or byproducts of the virus being destroyed and overwork the liver.  (Previous reading on MMS:  https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2014/05/q-xvi-misc-health-questions-group.html)

And that is all I have for this reading.  Please feel free to leave a comment.  Love and light, Lynn 

For those of you that are fans of Simon Parkes, you may be interested in the following videos that were shared with me.  

Simon Parkes:

25 comments:

@Watch said...

Thanks: NEW free ET health advices and stuff (no patreon restrictions!!!) https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/session-21-march-2020.48488/#post-845115

susan said...

Thanks for the information Lynn! It is great.

Could you let us know if there are arrests being made of the elite/ cabal? Just wondering what is happening behind the scenes for this virus or the reasons for the virus if it was deliberately put out there to harm the public.
Thanks as always for your work!

Nurse1277 said...

Hi Lynn, does hand santizers work against Covid-19 and face masks help to prevent catching the virus... Thank you..Angela

EA RW said...

In the previous post zinc sulfate was mentioned. Are there more minerals to support the imune system and or body?

Los said...

What about lemon balm and black pepper and celery juice does that work.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Susan: I do think they are going down. Part of the sequestering is to avoid a false flag (I get) since groups of people aren't happening.

@Nurse: I don't see hand sanitizers working that great (they are antibacterial, not anti viral). They help against other things though... Hand wipes seem like a better choice. The face masks are somewhat helpful too if you need to venture out.

@EA RW and Los: yes, Lemon Balm, black pepper, celery juice and also zinc are helpful. They prevent the viral replication within the body so the case looks to be milder.

FjärrBertil said...

does coconut oil help?and how much

Iverna said...

What about salt lamps?

Adrienne said...

What about baking soda mixed in a glass of water each morning. Does it prevent catching COVID19?

Adrienne said...

also Lynn, Is it true covid hates warm temperatures and will live and hide in your sinuses where the coolest air is.. so breathing in hot steam will kill it within minutes?

Ice said...

Summary of the channeled session posted by @Watch, written by JEEP:

- Genetic tinkering of virus to create vaccine that would make people more controllable
- Virus accidentally escapes from Ft. Derrick bio-lab - mutates
- Virus carried to Wuhan by U.S. soldiers attending 2019 Military World Games
- Virus mutates more and spreads - two major strains
- China recognizes problem and because of prior learned experience with SARS enables actions to contain spread and cure
- PTB see golden opportunity as to China's response and set own plan in motion
- Appears to be perfect opportunity to manipulate an economic reset
- Virus is very mild to most people - not everyone will notice it
- Guesstimating the numbers who have it and maybe more have it than suspected since it is so mild for some people
- PTB panic as they realize mutated virus is doing the opposite of what was intended
- Political puppets fall in line to bring about lockdown measures to contain virus spread
- All kinds of unintended consequences on tap as PTB are psychopaths "plagued" by wishful thinking - and also idiots
- Approximately two months of general lockdown - some places shorter, others longer
- This is a global phenomenon - stay tuned


My understanding of the channeling is that the C-virus unlocks suppressed parts of our DNA, making people more receptive to divine information.

Aleš said...

Thanks

Blackbird said...

Dearest Lynn (and others who might be able to 'see' the situation):

I have seen several people mention that the virus will disappear suddenly, then reappear when we least expect it ... can anyone else corroborate that, please?

I have also seen people mention that life may never return to what we knew as 'normal' - what do you see in relation to that, please?

Many thanks,
Blackbird

Blackbird said...

Also, Lynn, sorry to ask something else, but ...

I became deaf - out of nowhere really - about five years ago. Since then, I have been experiencing quite severe tinnitus. When I mentioned this to someone, they told me that it's more likely to be messages from angels than anything else. I've been hearing it a lot late at night lately, while I've been reading about all the COVID-19 stuff.

What are you thoughts on this (ringing in ears being messages from angels), please?

Kindest regards,
Blackbird

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@FjarrBertil: Coconut oil is the form of oil pulling looks to help early on, but I didn’t see it as a very effective treatment once the virus takes hold.

@Iverna: Salt lamps are good for over better air and energy. I don’t see them fighting the virus though.

@Adrienne: I see lemon juice in water being more effective, and drinking it throughout the day. Keep your hydrated and detoxed as much as possible. The theory on heat is true, and it actually takes hold of your sinus area first. People have reported they lose the sense of smell and taste first because it does grow in that area of the body. I diffuse Oregano essential oil constantly to help with this.

@Ice: Thanks for sharing this!

@Blackbird: I do see the virus phasing out, and then coming back in several years, only to be slightly mutated. Our lives are going to be different forever as this virus has caused many of us to awaken (and also our political and economic system are being seen for what it is). My ears, and many of my spiritual friends’ ears have been ringing constantly! I think this is all part of the waking up process, and also the Schumann resonance is rising which I think has something to do with it.

Thank you for all the great comments!

Robert Schoen said...

it's so wonderful that you're providing this important forum, Lynn, and your earliest recommendations of washing hands and avoiding crowds were great help at the beginning of this virus. I recommend to everyone to look up Vladimir Zelenko,MD from Orange County New York who has achieved 100% success rate treating hundreds of his patients in the early stages of the Coronavirus with a combination of chloroquine and a z-pack. Zelenko feels that this treatment in the early stages is much better than waiting till respiratory problems force hospitalization.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Good to know! I did hear about the malaria drug, and the zinc within it has special properties that prevent the virus from being able to easily replicate (may be worth researching too). There may be something to added zinc in the diet?? (I haven't intuitively figured that part out yet, but definitely look it up).

Stay safe everyone!

Yad said...

Is there any useful crystal against the virus?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Yad: Crystals can help with vibrations, but you really need to look at foods, herbs and oils to promote health with this virus...

Chatterbox said...

I have had brief but intense bursts of ear ringing lately! Particularly my right!

LyndaC said...

This is my first time posting a question to the group. Hello!
@Ice - I would like to know more about this channeling posted by @Watch, written by JEEP. How can I find this source? I am interested because I also received information that this virus is connected to opening our DNA and releasing the slave yoke/slavery program in our DNA and finally sets us free. Not sure if the virus does it or the light codes streaming to us do that. Lynn,thoughts on what actually causes the release/opening in our DNA?
I too have been having ear ringing.
Also, I have received dreams over a year ago precisely about genetics, the spindles in the DNA and the importance of zinc. Also I have had dreams about deficiencies of minerals in the people and about illness and a dying off/resetting of the human race. I think those dreams were telling me information about now. Thank you Lynn, for all you do and share with us. Thank you to the rest of group for your wisdom and collaboration.

Ice said...

Hi Lynda. It is the link posted on the first comment here. Here it is:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/session-21-march-2020.48488/#post-845115

uniuni_ said...

can steam inhalation help in curing the corona virus ? boiling water with salt in steam inhalation? also, can pure honey also? thank you lyn from Philippines

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@uniuni: It can help lessen it, but the real element to focus on is zinc. Just be sure to only take in healthy amounts. Too much of a good thing can end up being bad.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Chatterbox: I have that a lot too. I do believe it has to do with the fluctuations within the Schumann Resonance. It has been changing as energies are being shifted to the earth.

@LyndaC: Thanks for posting! Welcome! @Watch, if you have a link, can you share it?
I do feel like it is the collective and the ascension process in the collective that is allowing us to move upward. It is the energy or intent in the collective that aids the DNA to open. I also see this virus as a exit point should you chose to move on and incarnate elsewhere.

I encourage everyone to read about zinc. I feel like magnesium is a component to this too.