Friday, February 14, 2020

Get Wisdom

Q.  Please Lynn could you do a general over all feeling about the channeling and website www.GetWisdom.com?  They seem genuine and with very little distortion.  Should I spend some of my time there?  There are over 75 sessions done and most are free audio versions.

A.  I went to the site, and clicked around to see what type of impression I got from the information.  Overall, I get there are good messages and topic of discussion.  This site has a positive vibe regarding the communication being shared.  If this site resonates with you, most definitely explore it, as like always, leave your intuitive filter on.  


I don't want to take away from the talents and efforts this site is promoting, but one thing that did stand out was the service they offer to clear people, spaces, negativity, hexes, etc.  I firmly believe we have the power to clear ourselves.  In fact, a true clearing has to come from you, and involve you.  No one can do it for you.  You have to have the mental belief, and even though someone may help you form and hold the belief, you must do the work.  If anyone finds themselves needing a home, space, pet, negativity, entity, etc released from them, PLEASE email me.  In most situations I can help within one session and give you the skills you need versus spending hundreds or thousands of dollars.   

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view
any of the following platforms:

Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
YouTube BACKUP Channel
GAB

7 comments:

@Watch said...

Sorry is this an Ad?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Watch: No, someone just wanted my opinion and intuitive perspective on this channel. They wanted to know if it felt authentic.

mycale said...

@watch: I don't get why that's an issue for you. It's her blog and she practically never mentions the private readings and sessions she offers.

It's not in bad taste at all to point towards private sessions when appropriate. People will surely appreciate the alternative. Considering all the free readings she does apart from the private ones, you taking offence in her pointing towards those sessions seems pretty out of place.

Wendy said...

I had an amazing reading with Lynn in 2012. I still remember it and it helped very much btw.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Wendy: xoxo

TheOnlyOne said...

I've had at least 3 readings with Lynn and they were very accurate. And I plan on getting more.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@TheOnlyOne: Thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate it. :-)