Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Patreon/SubscribeStar: (ET Series) Essassani ETs (Human and Zeta)

Q.  Hi Lynn.  I'd really like to hear about the Essassani ETs.  What can you tell me about their life, and what are they here to do?  Thanks.

A.  A.  To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.  


Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude),  Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view
any of the following platforms:

Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
YouTube BACKUP Channel
GAB

1 comment:

Michelle Albo said...

Hi Lynn
Im curious as how the Essassani and the Zeta are able to cope in 6D since they are neutral? My understanding that the rest of the positive ets like the dog, lion, arcturians and pleadians are all in 5D level since their approach is more about love and being positive and they're not in the 6D level? I feel that Essassani and the Zeta arent the loving kind of ETs. Sorry, I didnt post this on your patreon instead.