Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Patreon/SubscribeStar: (ET Series) Pleiadian Life

Q. Please look into benevolent extraterrestrial civilizations and how they live on their own planet? What's an average day like for for Pleiadians? Thank you for the work which you do.

(I've had a few questions like this, so I thought it would be fun to do a series on this topic for my Patreon posts.  I hope you enjoy, and let me know if there is a race of ETs you would like explored.  So far I have the Acturians and Lion People on my list. 😃)

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.  

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude),  Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view 
any of the following platforms: 

Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

No comments: