Thursday, November 21, 2019

Patreon/SubscribeStar: Loretto Staircase

Q.  Lynn what is the real story behind the building of the spiral staircase in the Loretto Chapel. The story goes that it is built without nails from wood that is not of this earth.


https://www.lorettochapel.com/info/staircase

A.  Interestingly, the article I linked has three main points that add to the mystery of this staircase.  I wanted to break this down by addressing each. 


1.  Who built it?


2.  What type of wood was used?

3. How was it build without using nails?

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.   Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude),  Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 
Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

3 comments:

A Man Called Da-da said...

Most old churches and cathedrals and barns were built without nails. It requires greater skill... which some still have today, but few can afford.

Suz said...

I really want to see the answer to this question but the subscription costs are confusing. What does the $1 month actually provide other than donor support for the blog. What does this provide to me in way of unveiling hidden answers and also is everything a video answer because I don't watch video I prefer to read.

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

@Dada: Good point.

@Suz: $1 is donor support, $5 gives you access to a blog post with a video, and I do at least one and am trying to do two most weeks, $10 gives access to the blog posts and also a chat session I host twice a month and $60 gives you everything I discussed and also a personal reading each month. If you have questions, just let me know. Lynn :-)