Thursday, October 17, 2019

doTERRA: Need help focusing?



Hi everyone!  Between work, school and our daily distractions, focusing can be difficult.  Being focused, task oriented and having a clear direction can promote positive change.  I looked at different essential oils, and combinations of oils that can help, and found some effective combinations.  I wanted to share these with you (see the diagram to the right).  

Individually, peppermint, frankincense and wild orange can promote focus (among other health benefits).  Combining the three helps to strengthen the effect.  I like to put the blend in a roller ball with fractionated coconut oil apply it to my (or my children's) back of the neck.  This is also a great "recipe" to diffuse when you are doing work, or when your kids are studying.

I would be anxious for you to give this a try and let me know in what ways you've used it, and what positive effects it had.  Please feel free to leave a comment.

For more information, check out doTERRA essential oils here:  https://www.doterra.com/US/en/site/tinarbergados
And, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

2 comments:

A Man Called Da-da said...

Is it necessary to use the carrier oil?

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

@Dada: I don't use the carrier oil. Some people that have really sensitive skin may want to play with this. If you use something "hot" like oregano, cinnamon, cassia, etc, I would recommend it, but most times you are ok.