Monday, October 28, 2019

Creepy Shadow Person


Q.  Lynn, Please let me know if I can send video to you.  I'm not sure of any other way to post it. I know you did a session on "shadow people" in the past, but since I wasn't too sure if this is indeed one, or a new type of being.  Thought it would be a great new discovery to have as a topic.

Thanks :)


A.  Thanks so much for the suggestion.  This is an interesting topic, and I included the video for everyone to view.

It is true there are many different beings that inhabit the earth.  Shadow Beings are one of those low vibe entities that lurk around.  In viewing this video (noting you special mark at :35), I do see the presence of a being.  I'm not sure it was a true Shadow Being (they feel very dark and low vibe), but you did have a spirit in the room with you.


When I focus on this spirit, I didn't feel fear, or the need to want to get away (another clue to me it wan't a true Shadow Being).  It did feel low level, and I felt "nuisance" energy, like it wanted to just cause an irritation because it could.  It also didn't feel static to this location, and moved on, even though it may want to return since it made the human connection with you.

The important thing is to remember you have the power to force it elsewhere should it start to annoy you.  You can even look at it and tell it to leave at once.  It may want to resist because most spirits that are here try to make some kind of human connection, which was the goal of this one, but be stern and forceful about it, and it will leave.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thanks again for sharing!  Love and light, Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 
Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

2 comments:

Cyber said...

Most lower spiritual beings won't leave even if you are stern and forceful because they know you cannot harm them. That's just like saying robbers and terrorists will leave if you just give them a stern look.

What other physical things are they scared of? I heard of throwing salt at them but why are they scared of salt?

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

@Cyber: They actually will leave. Dealing with energy is different than a physical person. It is more like a power of the mind versus taking their arm and forcing them to leave.

To be honest, I don't think they are scared of salt. I see salt being put at exits because it helps to draw in the negative energy so they don't "feel" they can enter. Works like a magnet. You would be better laying out crystals because low vibes cannot sustain living in a low vibe space for any period of time.