Friday, September 6, 2019

Patreon/SubscribeStar: More on Denver...

Q.  Hi Lynn, since I'm a Patreon can I submit a topic idea? [Absolutely!] I fly through Denver airport occasionally and there are some conspiracy theories connected to the airport. Rumor is it is  Illuminati Head Quarters with underground tunnels and a home to some of the Lizard people.  There are also tunnels for the elite when the world ends and it is marked with a cursed blue horse etc. Do you see any truth in these theories?? Thanks! 


https://www.flydenver.com/great_hall/denfiles

A.  To see my response and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.   Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude),  Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 
Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

No comments: