Friday, September 6, 2019

In the Sky???

Q.  Hi Lynn! I found your blog 3 weeks ago and I can't stop reading! Thank you so much for all the time you put into it!  
I know you're busy...but do you mind if I ask you a question about something I saw in the sky the other night around 10-ish PM? I looked up and noticed what seemed to be a bright star...however, it started moving. I kept my eyes glued on it and then it dimmed and disappeared in less than a minute. ​
I went on YouTube to see if I could find any videos on it and I found a lot of them. What exactly is it? A flare? A reflection? A jet? A satellite? A moving star? Or E.T's? If you have some free time, could you look into it? I'll attach a clip I found on YouTube of what it looked like....​
 ​
I have starseed connections and often stargaze - however, I haven't seen anything abnormal until seeing that. I actually put the intention out for an E.T. ship/lights to appear a few months ago...to give me a sign. Lol. Was this a sign!? I'm curious... Thanks! ​

A.  (Thanks for sharing your story!).  I did look at the YouTube videos, and in tuning into your situation, I do get you saw a UFO.  It is very possible for us to communicate and "will" an encounter or citing based on intent.  


This can be furthered strengthened if you do have a DNA connection.  Many sensitive and connected people do experience an encounter either mentally or physically.  

I am being reminded to give caution to initiating contact.  Some ETs are positive, some are neutral and some are negative.  You need to set protection, boundaries, and keep control of the situation.  This can be a great experience, or could be very troublesome (so please watch what you wish for).  

In this situation, I get these were beings from the Sirius star system.  Specifically I hear something about "canine" species, and feel these ETs are tied to the canine ETs out there.  I also get they are positive, and were here scouting, but not really trying to do anything.

If anyone has anything specific they would like to ask about this, please feel free to leave a comment. 

And that is all I have for this reading.  Love and light, Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 
Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

16 comments:

Serene said...

Yes...it seems every other time I step outside at night I see one of these right as I look up at the sky. It seems to be stationary, but then after a time it moves along very slowly and disappears as I fix my gaze and try to follow the pattern. Always wondered if They were waiting for me, just to say hello??? (what an honor it would be to meet an Enlightened ET.)

Karoline said...

When I was younger, my mom, my friend and I, saw a beautiful UFO. It was so low, and was stationary. The lights were lovely. It reminded me of the ship from close encounters. When we went outside to follow it, it was gone. We always wondered if indeed it was and from where. I too request to show themselves again, but it was a one time experience I suppose. Can you get a glimpse of what kind of UFOs may have been? And why haven't they returned?

@Watch said...

Thanks Lynn, very intresting! Still regarded by some as a 3rd world country, India will land it´s module next to the South Pole of the Moon today (between 4 and 5 pm EDT) ! (https://www.space.com/india-chandrayaan-2-moon-landing-webcast.html )

SB said...

They love Kansas the ufos I have seen so many kinds even one that looked like a small star and it landed on my neighbors roof and my dog barked at it lol. Red ones, orange ones, white ones, rainbow ones, saucers, triangles, motherships etc. Just look up and you will see wild stuff on this planet and always bring your dog MUFON was right they always love to show up when you are with your dog. ;)

Anonymous said...

Lynn do you have any feeling that these Canine ETs are connected in any way to the "Dogman" sightings which seem to be increasing in frequency over the past several years?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Serene: Thanks for sharing! I feel like they were as if you some how intended to make a brief connection.

@Karoline: Some UFOs are here just to scout and explore. I feel that was one of those. You can will that experience to happen again, just be cautious in the process. :-)

@Watch: Thanks so much for sharing this and providing the link.

SB: That is really cool! Thank you for sharing!

@woodriver: Ahh.... I do think there could be a connection there. I didn't pick up on it during the reading, but I can see the relationship there. These ETs felt overall positive (I will say that..).

Wendy said...

I wish theyd destroy Yulin!

Wendy said...

I wish theyd destroy yulin

SB said...

Funny you say that about the dogman I have seen two in the last 5 years in this area of Kansas where I see the ufos all the time.

SB said...

More info on the dogmen this would be an interesting reading..

http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/cynocephalus.html

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@SB: Thanks for the topic idea. I will look at doing one on him...

RL said...

SB yes!! I was just getting ready to post the same info, about the village of dog men, but couldn’t find the url for that webpage and guess what... you just posted it!! The exact same page I was looking for :)

RL said...

And we saw one in Caldwell county, mo before... Lynn did a blog post about it. I wonder if the lower vibe dogmen are different than the ones from sirius. A part of me wonders if the ones from the village got stuck in the lesser dimension due to conflicts or being killed off by humans.. I have no clue, but looking forward to see any new blog posts about how these dogmen (that we see now) were created.

Serene said...

I haven't been following the India Lunar Landing too much, but have heard contact was lost recently. I'm guessing the ETs were not happy about the "intrusion." Curious to know if any actual footage was retrieved.

SB, I might have to leave my dog home while out searching for ETs. He gets really upset and hides under the bed even when the weekly garbage truck comes by. :)

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

Thanks again for the comments! Interesting topic!

The CAT(s) said...

Yeah, but be careful what you wish for in terms of ET contact!