Monday, September 30, 2019

Les Miserables





Q.  Hi, will you be able to look into who created Les Miserables? I think it was guided. Take a look at the following lyrics.:  


There was a time when men were kind
When their voices were soft
And their words inviting
There was a time when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time
Then it all went wrong

There is a castle on a cloud
I like to go there in my sleep
Aren't any floors for me to sweep
Not in my castle on a cloud

[Verse from original Broadway Cast recording:]
(There is a room that's full of toys
There are a hundred boys and girls
Nobody shouts or talks too loud
Not in my castle on a cloud)

There is a lady all in white
Holds me and sings a lullaby
She's nice to see and she's soft to touch
She says, "Cosette, I love you very much"

I know a place where no one's lost
I know a place where no one cries
Crying at all is not allowed
Not in my castle on a cloud 


A. I do get there was an inspiration, and certain amount of guidance in the creation of this lyric. This author feels to be in pain and reminiscing on earlier times. Times when they were a child, and through childlike eyes the world was different. When they were young, and the world was calm and patient. Experiences were new, and what is taken for granted now, was once exciting and full of life. We become numb to our environment, and sometimes forget to take in the simple things.

As we get older, and take on responsibilities. Responsibility can feel good, and give you pride, but also start to consume your life. When they go to their "happy place" they visualize their castle in the sky. This "happy place" feels like a high vibrational realm. It is free of chores and distraction. It is just peace and a place to go. People exist in harmony. It is full of nurturing and positivity. People don't want for anything as there is an abundance of anything.

This happy place is full of love and happiness. I see it surrounded by angelic beings, promoting protection and comfort. There are no low vibe emotions, and no one cries or becomes upset. There is no need to be upset because the concept doesn't exist in this plane.

This is a beautiful message describing a loving spiritual place...

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you. Love and light, Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
YouTube BACKUP Channel
GAB

1 comment:

kris said...

These comments are so very funny!