Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Somavedic.. 3G, 4G and 5G Protection.. Does it work?

Q.  How are you?  I would love to bring into your attention this awesome device called Somavedic. The guy that invented it lives in the Czech republic and he is a psychic/healer. This device has so many uses and can help protect people from 3G, 4G, 5G, electrosmog, viruses,parasites, bacteria, etc. 

We ordered 1 device yesterday and I think people should know about it more.  Would you please write a post for it?  


A. It is true that 5G and smart meters are becomming more popular (I've done readings in the past attached below).  Our bodies have somewhat adapted to the 3G and 4G waves; however, those that are more sensitive may still have issues and feel their effects.  Some are even having drastic effects to the EMF waves generated with this technology.

Having said that, people are trying to find solutions and minimize these effects to make them more tolerable.  Different devices or tools can be implemented and incorporated to deflect the waves and create a "barrier" about the device (with you ideally inside the barrier).


There are some tools that came to me that look to be helpful.  Some are somewhat costly, and others are more cost effective, but the intensity of each can also vary.

One of the most effective tools I see to minimize the effects of all the EMF waves is orgonite/orgone energy.  Not only can it deflect negative energy, it can assist in purifying air, and creating a more positive environment.  Crystals are also another option (clear crystal quartz is a great overall choice, and black tourmaline is great for absorbing negativity).  

The Somavedic device, as described above, can also work (somewhat costly but looks to amplify crystals, and be an effective solution).  It can help to protect against harmful waves.  In doing so, the immune system is stronger, and that is what helps to repel viruses, parasites, bacteria, etc (because the body's immune system can actually work that way it is intended).  

Overall, there are various ways to help defend against these waves.  The above mentioned are a few of what stand out to me.  I also wanted to address the Somavedic because it specifically asked in the question.  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Please feel free to leave a comment, and I'm happy to guide you.  Love and light, Lynn

Previous readings:  
5G:
https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2018/02/5g-next-best-thing-for-who.html

Orgone Energy: 
https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2014/05/are-you-concerned-in-any-way-that.html
https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2012/11/hi-there-i-would-like-to-know-how.html

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 
Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 


7 comments:

@Watch said...

Thanks Lynn, very intresting! The mayor of Brussels (Belgium) halts 5G indefinetelly! Don´t if its true but lets hope! https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-08-20-brussels-halts-5g-deployment-indefinitely-radiation-safety-standards.html

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

@Watch: I hope it is true. Thanks for sharing!

mycale said...

Kudos to this mayor! The gov. in Switzerland totally screwed us over, enabling easy 5G deployment swisswide, despite the objections of the cantons (states).

Lynn, can you recommend a source for orgonite? I bought some stuff from orgonise africa and felt 0 effect. Thank you!

Hope said...

Came back from Czech Republic last week, otherwise I could have checked on Somavedic device. Pretty expensive tho'

Lynn, between clear crystal quartz, black tourmaline and orgonite, which is the best to minimize the effects of all the EMF waves? I have clear crystal quartz and black tourmaline except orgonite. Is it enough? I remembered you have mentioned in another post that you put a few around your house. Does the size of crystals and orgonite matters? Difficult to decide which is a good source for orgonite as there are so many varieties and price. So, like Mycale has asked, appreciate it too if you can recommend a source for orgonite. I remember that you used to have orgonite for sale.

Entre parentheses, I went to Cesky Krumlov with another purpose to get me a moldavite once and for all after many years of hesitating! I listened to your advice (trust my instinct) and went shopping in a few shops. My first stop was at the Moldavite Musuem to learn more about it and its price range. I have to say that those “big” pieces on display were simply beautiful, especially those from Besednice but not for sale. The Museum has its own display for sale.

Went to other shops to look for one that says “Take me home!” :) But still couldn’t find one. Then the following day, I went to another shop (it was closed the day before) and the minute I set my eyes on THAT moldavite, I knew it was the one for me! Even my hubby likes the piece that I have chosen. In the end, he also got one for himself.

In the museum and in this shop, I was told that real faceted moldavite has some bubbles in it, especially elongated bubbles. I did go back to the Moldavite Museum to get another piece for someone in mind. No regret on moldavite buying spree. It's not as expensive as I expected. The guy in the shop said that he made the jewellery himself. And that there is no more moldavite mining in Besednice.

After wearing it for a week, I start to feel its energy, sometimes I feel dizzy when I get up from bed. I read somewhere to get a black tourmaline to balance the strong moldavite energy or to remove it from time to time to adjust to its energy.

Haven't meditate with it yet ...

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@myscale: I really do love orgonite. I will say that it must contain both metallic and crystal components. I'm not sure what you bought, or how they made it, but a good piece should show some effects. I also have crystals everywhere, which are great and an inexpensive way to start. I haven't tried the somavedic, so maybe someone else can comment on it. :-)

@Hope: Moldavite is powerful, and yes the size can matter if you are trying to "protect" a large space or room, OR you can buy smaller pieces and just put there everywhere (my method). Larger crystals are very beautiful, but yes, super expensive. If you like moldavite, check out auralite 23 - wow, that took me a long time to be able to handle, but I loved it.

Of everything, my favorite is organite. I think different things work with different people, and organite is my number 1, crystals are 2...

Thanks for the comments and questions! Happy Friday!

Hope said...

Lynn, thanks for the info about Auralite 23 - have been reading about it since then.
Looks like it's only found in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada and this gem is estimated to be 1.2 billion years old!!!

I teased my hubby "Let's go to Ontario, Canada for our next holiday!" He was like "Huh? We went there before!" I just laughed as it was his idea to go to Cesky Krumlov to get my dream Moldavite.

Again, it seems there are many fake Auralite 23 in the market. So, if you have bought yours online, can you recommend the online store please? Thank you!


Just curious, how do you handle your Auralite 23? With my mMldavite, I'm still feel dizzy after trying to get up, but only from lying down position. I'm fascinated with crytals for a long time but I bought them for its beauty and didn't use it for meditation. Now, I need to read up about meditation with crystals :)

Thanks again, Lynn

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Hope: I did get it online, and I used Top Rock Shop. Still clear your stone, and watch out when you first handle it. I had horrible headaches within minutes and it bot better over about a week (then I could use it).