Thursday, August 1, 2019

doTERRA: Purify Essential Oil- Instant Bug Bite Relief


After spending some time in the woods or an evening of catching fireflies, even though we try to be careful, bug bites are almost a guarantee.  Recently, my kids found themselves with some itchy bites, and immediately they came to me to see what oil they could use to make them stop.  I grabbed some Purify, and it worked like magic.  This made me curious about what was in it, so I did a little reading, and here are some cool things I learned:
It is a combo of Lemon, Lime, and Pine essential oils with a touch of Citronella, Melaleuca, and Cilantro.  It has a fresh aroma that’s uniquely doTERRA and unmatched in purification properties (hence the name purify).
You can also: 
  • Diffuse to purify to freshen the air (I experimented with this after making fish one night- it worked!).
  • Freshen smaller rooms (or a car) by placing a few drops of Purify Cleansing Blend on a cotton ball and putting it into the air vent.
  • Add 5 drops to a small spray bottle with water and use to wipe down counter-tops.
  • Add a few drops to the rinse cycle when doing laundry to help eliminate odor (I like lavender for this too!).
If you'd like to try for yourself, here is a direct link:  https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/purify-oil
If you would like any other info, please feel free to reach out to me at www.mydoterra.com/easyoils

1 comment:

@Watch said...

Thank you Lynn! About the good effects of smudging: https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/killer-germs-obliterated-medicinal-smoke-smudging-study-reveals