Thursday, August 8, 2019

doTERRA: Need Sleep?? Try Serenity..


I'm always looking for things that promote restful sleep, and create a calming environment.  After some experimenting, I found doTERRA Serenity.  Before bed I like to start my diffuser (Helpful Tip:  Chose a diffuser without lights, or one you can turn the light off) with a few drops of Serenity.  I also like to run my diffuser while I'm cleaning our room or putting away laundry to freshen the air, and create a sense of peace.  

Some history about Serenity:  It is a combination of Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Marjoram, and Roman Chamomile, which give it its soothing (but not overpowering scent), while Hawaiian Sandalwood and Vanilla Bean offer a warm aroma. I've learned if the aroma is over-powering, you are using too much.  Honestly, a few drops does a great job.


Based on the testimony of others, here are some suggestions:
"Serenity essential oil blend can create a perfect escape from intense emotions with its calming and renewing fragrance. Next time you find yourself in a stressful situation, diffuse Serenity."  

"If constant thoughts are keeping you awake at night or you are having difficulty calming a restless child for bedtime, apply Serenity to the bottoms of your or your child’s feet to help wind down before going to sleep and to promote relaxation. Serenity can also be diffused to encourage a restful sleeping environment." 



Treat yourself to a relaxing bath with the Serenity essential oil blend. Fill your bath and add two to three drops of Serenity along with Epsom salts. 


Key Ingredients
  • Lavender Flower
  • Sweet Marjoram Leaf
  • Roman Chamomile Flower
  • Ylang Ylang Flower
  • Hawaiian Sandalwood
  • Vanilla Bean Absolute
Direct link to Serenity Essential Oil:  https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/doterra-serenity-oil
If you would like more information, or some free product samples*, please contact me and I'm happy to help.

*Shipping charges may apply outside the US.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did a reading once while I had some difficulties breathing due to some construction going on near me. You suggested Tea Tree Oil and it totally worked. It got me by until the construction ended. Thank you.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Unknown: I'm happy to hear it helped. Thanks for sharing!