Thursday, July 25, 2019

doTERRA: Learning Moment, Easy PlayDoh Recipe


Hi everyone!  With kids home from school, it is fun to get them involved and do some DIYs.  I really love doing playdoh. It is quick and easy.  The great thing is that you can make it frequently which is also great for winter when colds and viruses are running wild.

Here is the recipe, but I would encourage you to watch the video as I talk through it.  As a side note, you can use this to play with different oils, but a few I suggest are Balance (blend), Peppermint or Lavender so your kids can get the aromatherapy benefit while playing (and they don't even realize it).  

Are your kids irritable and fighting?  Balance is very calming

Allergies or summer colds?  Peppermint can open up the airways and help provide a pick-me-up. 

Anxious feelings or having tantrums?  Lavender is very soothing and promotes relaxation.

Give it a try and let me know how it turns out!  Enjoy!  



If you have any questions, please let me know.  www.mydoterra.com/easyoils

Quick links for info or to purchase:  
Balance
Peppermint
Lavender



2 comments:

A Man Called Da-da said...

I tried this, but mine didn't taste very good.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Dada: You are hilarious! LOL