Thursday, June 27, 2019

doTERRA: Learning Moment, Shout out to Deep Blue!

Deep Blue is perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and cool. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue proprietary blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. A few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend diluted in doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil can be part of a cooling and comforting massage.

My personal testimony (listen to the video):  I went to an amusement park with my family.  Not being as young and agile as I once was, riding the roller coasters beat me up!  I was sore, and had terrible body and neck pain.  Once I got home (if I had only had it with me at the time...) I rubbed it all over my neck.  By morning I felt much better.  As the day went on I got a little tense, so I applied more.  By the next day I felt like myself.  Deep Blue worked wonders on my sore, tight muscles!  Highly recommend! 

Uses: 
  • Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
  • Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
  • Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.

Directions for Use

Topical use: Apply to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.


For more information, please visit me at www.mydoterra.com/easyoils or https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/deep-blue-rub


2 comments:

John Casey said...

Lynn:

Can you recommend any natural men's deodorant products that actually work longer than five or six hours. Thanks.

John Casey

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

@John: It is funny to say that (synchronicity). I LOVE LOVE doTERRA's deodorant. I swear I have used everything over the counter, and this one actually works. In fact, I just started using it about two weeks ago (was skeptical, but had nothing to lose) and was so impressed that will be my next video. I just looked on the site, and the one I got (Beautiful) must be sold out. They have these two: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/search/fullsearch?text=deodorant&contentType=PRODUCT&saveSearch=true which I have not tried.. You can read on them and see what you think.