Friday, April 12, 2019

Patreon: Psychic Connection and Perspective (Group Post)

Q.  When we consult a psychic and reach someone that has passed, like a parent; do they ever say something like...."Oh yes, I spoke to your brother last week, he asked the same questions".

Q. Do passed loved ones ever make a reference to other psychic consultations: "I always get those questions?  

Q. Generally my friends agree on a lot of things such as; the existence of a higher self, new Earth, planetary shifts and so on. But, when I point out that Trump is no puppet like the rest of those before him and the PTW (Powers That once Were) fear him, they disagree and said he is equally as subservient to the agenda. Do you also experience certain points where you might not see eye to eye with those in your field too?

A.  To see my response and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon.   Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude)  Lynn 

To view free public posts and discussion, please view any of the following channels: 
Brighteon Channel (formerly REAL.Video)
BitChute Channel
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

In the event I "disappear" you can also reach me on GAB  (Check it out, and it's free!)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thank you Lynn!

Robin Obinrays said...

Q. can you view highly-advanced technology from scrap with simplistic design using "as within so without" sacral principle???

Robin Obinrays said...

Q. what are alternative ways of escaping from reincarnation cycles?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robin: As I understand you question, I relate it to the as above, so below quote. Many times you can view (or understand) ideas by using this as a base principle. The only way to escape incarnation is to not do it (and you will be given choices) once you pass. Should you decide later, the "light" will always be there for you to go to.