Monday, March 25, 2019

Patreon: Austrailian Cardinal George Pell

Q. Australian Cardinal George Pell has been sentenced to jail for molesting altar boys in 1996. There is a lot of conjecture that he didn’t do it and the guilty verdict is payback to the church for years of covering up these acts. The evidence is very thin. Pell (was) the third most powerful at The Vatican. Can you see what really happened here? 


Many thanks!

A.  To see my response and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon.   Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude)  Lynn

To view free public posts and discussion, please view any of the following channels: 
Brighteon Channel (formerly REAL.Video)
BitChute Channel
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

In the event I "disappear" you can also reach me on GAB  (Check it out, and it's free!)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow, I would not have guessed that. Thank you, Lynn!