Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Nunne'hi

Q. I really liked the way you looked into Pilot Mountain. I have since learned it is a sacred mountain to the "first people" who were there twelve thousand years ago (or so). The Cherokee have a myth about the Nunne'hi who are said to "live everywhere" and "live nowhere." The Nunne'hi were recently portrayed on the cable tv series, "Outlander" (third episode of the current season). Can you tell us about the Nunne'hi who live under Pilot Mountain and Black Mountain? How long they've been there and how do they decide to help some people? I know of one person who heard them walking on gravel type rocks at Pilot Mountain only a couple of years ago...

A. I love this question!


When I focus on them, I find myself viewing a woods, full of trees and vegetation.  (Note:  This feels like a remote viewing session versus a purely psychic connection).  I then see small children wearing tattered animal skins emerge from the shadows. They are very apprehensive as they come forward.  There are a few elders in the group, but they too are miniature in size. I can tell they are elders because they look to be giving the directions (move slowly, it is ok, etc) and the others look to them for direction.  


As I see what looks like hundreds of small people, I am asking who they are and where did they come from?  One of the ones in charge says "who wants to know and why?"  I pause for a moment, and I can tell they don't want to trust me.  I can tell they don't trust humans in general until they have earned the trust.  It is not a situation of having it until it is lost, it is as if you don't have trust until you establish that you deserve it. 



I then put my hand out with my palm up, and one walks to me and puts his hand on top of mine.  At that time this glow appeared where our hands met.  He took a big breath, and then he just looked at me and nodded his head.  It was as if he had to "feel" my energy before he would continue.


He told me that they mainly live in the trees.  I realize legend says they live in the earth (Pilot and Black Mountain), which is where they retreat if danger is present, but ultimately they live in the trees. They live in balance with Mother Gaia, and have for centuries.  They are beings sent here to protect the earth.  They are composed of high vibrational 3D energy forms and manifest with a childlike appearance.  They are one of the closest beings to 4D energy that still reside in this plane, and this makes them high intuitive and empathic. 


They chose to help those in need, and of a higher vibration.  When they do offer help, it almost has a mystic vibe, like a guiding force surrounding the person needing assistance.  If they are physically around, it feels like a fleeting presence, and then they are gone (I hear the phrase, "they are like whispers in the wind").  

And that is all I was able to get during this interaction, but if something comes to you while reading, please leave a comment and I'm happy to see if I can tap into more.  

Love and light,
Lynn


Link to previous post on Pilot Mountain: 
https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2017/09/pilot-mountain.html

To view free public posts and discussion, please view any of the following channels: 
Brighteon Channel (formerly REAL.Video)
BitChute Channel
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

8 comments:

RL said...

What a beautiful reading! Are they like the elves you talked about before? I realize they may be different specifies, I thought of the elves because I remember something you said about how elves live within the trees. Do the children live inside the trees, like the lost boys in Peter Pan? Speaking of that I wonder if the author got the inspiration from the universal consciousness about these never aging “children”. How do they eat and live? Do they live for hundreds of years or..?

RL said...

Many thanks again!! Love this topic!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@RL: Thanks for the comments. They are similiar to elves (in a sense). It looked liked they lived in the trees (reminded me of a scene from Robin Hood with Kevin Costner). There are definitely inspirations that come to us through our subconscious, so I would say yes.. They looked to lived totally off the land, and now that you mention it, they didn't look older or young, they were all about the same (like 3D time didn't influence them the same way)...

It was interesting and I enjoy changing it up sometimes.:-)

Karoline said...

Beautiful reading Lynn. Are they close to some creatures call elementals? Which they reside in nature. How long have they been living on earth?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Karoline: I would say they are similar to that... I couldn't get an exact time frame, but I got "centuries" when I did the reading.

A Man Called Da-da said...

Lynn, are the Nunne'hi related to the Menehune of Hawaii (Kawai)? Their names are similar and they have similar sizes and vibrations.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Dada: They do feel very similar... I would say they are related..

Jim said...

When the Cherokee were "forced" to move from their homeland it was horrific. Pulled from their homes in the middle of the night by soldiers and put in wagons. They thought of themselves as the "principled people." They knew in their homeland for thousands of years the Nunne'hi had their back.

Can you imagine being torn away from the Nunne'hi if you or your family had a relationship with them? This was only two hundred years ago and the homes were very similar to today.

One thing I've learned from all this is to ask the ancestors for help whenever you are doing something and if it is of right action they will help. Put your palms out like Lynn did and maybe bury a little blue cornmeal, fresh tobacco and pure salt in the land to offer in gratitude. In my research it is almost like I'm bowling and it is a gutter ball but with the help of the ancestors it is a strike. This has happened to me time and time again.

Pretty sure Pilot Mountain is surrounded by mounds so I'm forming a new question for that. When the United States was discovered there were 200,000 mounds. Some mounds, like Poverty Point, were as big as the great Pyramid and looked like the island of Atlantis from above.