Sunday, February 10, 2019

Where's Ruth Bader Been Hiding?


Q.  Ruth Bader G seems to be MIA.  There are theories that she is sick, sending in her thoughts on issues as she recovers.  Other theories say that she has passed away and the "Dyms" are hiding it to prevent "Trumpet" from getting another judge appointed. What are your thoughts?  
A.  When I focus on "RedBlueGreen" (trying to avoid being censored) I see her laying in a bed, and she appears to be very weak.  I want to say she is being "made to feel comfortable" (almost how I would view someone in a hospice situation).  I do not get she is submitting opinion papers or addressing and type of judicial concerns.  She has people working for her that appear to be sending correspondence that says it is from her, but it actually isn't from her and the opinion/thoughts are not completely true to her own, but those of her "people".  This is an illusion to make people think all is well, when it very much is not.

Why is the truth being filtered through the media?  I see the PTW (Powers That Were) do not want Trumpet to have any more "wins" in appointing another judge.  There was an agenda in place for a one world government, and Trumpet is putting a serious delay to that plan.  In order to accomplish this, individual country Constitutions need to be broken down, people need to be submissive and individuality needs to be taken away.  As Trumpet appoints Constitutionalists, they uphold the Constitution, not allowing the above to occur.  Once appointed, they hold their position for life, or until they willing decide to leave (in most situations).   The majority of the court would be conservative, putting some serious road blocks up for the Dyms.


The EXCUSE that is being used for RedBlueGreen's privacy is that her "people" don't want her to see her work be undone.  She has dedicated her life to being more liberal, and out of "respect" for her during the final moments of her life, they want to make sure her liberal position is protected for as long as possible.  Her "people" hope that they can put the truth on hold long enough that the Dyms (a part of them being controlled by the PTW) can block any new appointments in hopes the Dyms get some real control back.  The PTW support this ideology for their own selfish reasons (mentioned above) and are using media to have "secret sightings" that don't exist and have no proof with photos (or authentic photos).  [As a side note, it came to me while typing that that they are even willing to use a body double/lots of excuses to protect this position on the court... Watch for it!!]

And that is all I have for this reading.  Please send her some light as she goes through this process.

To view free public posts and discussion, please view any of the following channels: 
Brighteon Channel (formerly REAL.Video)
BitChute Channel
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

12 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I was quite upset two days ago when the SC came down a ruling with RBG part of the 5-4 majority striking down a state's regulations on abortion practice, wondering how can she be fit enough to work on a ruling when too ill to attend the SOTU. Many are demanding proof of Life and some are reading Q as predicting something may be announced or RBG tomorrow. We'll see soon eneogh.,,

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Yeah, I don't see her ever coming back (the illusion of her is hanging on though). It will be interesting how long they can keep this up, and I fully see a body double coming into play here...

Ryno said...

Is that body double a clone? I'm surprised they haven't paraded her clone out yet.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Ryno: At this point, I still see it as a body double...

susan said...

Lynn - I have a question as a patreon user, how can I access patreon articles... thanks

RL said...

I was wondering about this too, thank you for the insight!

Unknown said...

Do you see her hanging on much longer?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Susan: Anything that is $5 and above per month should let you in automatically. Are you having trouble? If so I can email them b/c I want you to be able to access them.

@RL: You are most welcom.

@Unknown: I do not... it is close if it hasn't happened already. Her energy level feels really low (which is how I see things during the "transition.")

Vicki Mayhew said...

We need to bless this woman for the good she has done. Send her away with peace and love. Ask for the truth to be revealed. How sad that at the end of her life she is being manipulated.

Vicki Mayhew said...

We need to bless this woman for the good she has done. Send her away with peace and love. Ask for the truth to be revealed. How sad that at the end of her life she is being manipulated.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Vicki: I agree... So sad..

AL233 said...

I did a few readings on this about a month ago and kept getting the 8 of wands meaning 8 justices were active, we have 9. I felt she was not active but that’s all I could tell. I really connected and through my reading felt RBG was a true believer in her cause and felt she had done good. While I don’t agree w her beliefs I felt she was well-meaning and if I recall a younger person was in charge of her “opinions” now.