Thursday, December 13, 2018

doTERRA: Candy Cane Sugar Scrub

This was so cute I had to share. This is a super fun idea for a gift or for yourself.  My daughter and I did this as a DIY, and it took 5 minutes max to make!

Ingredients
¾ cup white sugar
½ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
12 drops Peppermint oil
Skin safe food coloring

Tip: In place of white sugar, you could use sea salt. In place of Fractionated Coconut Oil you could use almond oil, grapeseed oil, or olive oil. 
Instructions
1.  Combine sugar and Fractionated Coconut Oil in bowl.  Add 12 drops peppermint oil.
2.  Divide mixture equally into two bowls.
3.  In one bowl, add red skin safe food coloring.
4.  Layer red and white scrub to create a ‘candy cane’ effect.


Peppermint has a lot of great uses.  The great thing is that you can also use doTERRA peppermint for helping to ease an upset stomach,  holiday sweets (I put it in my chocolate brownies) or rubbing a drop of oil onto your palms and inhaling to promote healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.  

For more information, please go to mydoterra.com/easyoils.

10 comments:

NatalieW said...

Great idea! Im making this! Thanks!

A Man Called Da-da said...

I tried this but now my beard is all sticky. And small children keep telling me what they want for Christmas.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Dada: You crack me up! LOL

marymary said...

Perhaps you need a separate website for your recipes and comments about essential oils? Just saying....

TruthSeeker999 said...

Lynn, what do you think about the world's future? How to make it better the most efficient way? Because I'm into humanitarian causes, I'm a humanist also a lightworker. Maybe you can provide insights about the efficient way to make our universe/world better. Thanks before.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@marymary: I did think about that, but honestly, these are just extra posts I put out there. They don't replace what I'm already doing. Overall, I've had great feedback, and I just sharing info. :-)

@truthseeker: This is hard because so much is going on. The phrase I hear with this is "you can only control your actions, and not those of others." I feel like it means be a good person, be an example and be the light. I also feel like if we work as a collective to raise our personal vibrations and also try to influence people, things and events for the greater good, it will make a difference.

TruthSeeker999 said...

Thx Lynn for the insight. :)

You need also to inform us about the future tsunamis or earthquakes. We need to protect the earth from destruction.

One thing I also want to ask: I feel like it's hard to sustain positivity in my soul body and mind these days. Is it only me or our earth is becoming more negative than before? I feel like cannot be always a good person, and I'm afraid that our civilization will get destructed with our own negativity. What do you think?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@TruthSeeker: I think that is a great idea. I am planning on doing a New Year reading, and I will put that as part of it.

As far as purging our own negativity, that is something ewe have to work on as an individual. I would recommend meditating and put the intent into the meditation of purging negativity and processing low vibe emotions so they can pass. I know it may bot be easy, but I feel that is what is required of us.

RL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RL said...

I love this idea! My family would be really flattered if I made this for them :)