Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Prion, the Protein Behind Many Diseases


Q. Not much is understood about prion, a protein that is responsible for many neuro disorders like mad cow disease, Alzheimer's , Jacobs syndrome. The mechanisms of how this protein destroys neurons is not well understood. Please shed some light on this.
Thank you!
A.  I first need to disclose I am not a doctor and have not studied medicine, and everything I get is from an intuitive perspective.  Having said that...


I get that "prion" is a factor, but not the only contributor to these neurological conditions.  I see that nerves within the nervous system have a very specific protein coating.  In my mind it looks golden and glistening.  As this protein called "prion" is created (looks like your body makes it in response to an environmental toxin) it seeks out the specific protein that coats the nerves, much like a magnet will attract to another.  I also get that you can have a genetic predisposition to react to this "prion" so some people in similar situations by never react to the "environmental toxin" (that appears to be metallic in origin). 

After the prion adheres to the nerve "coating" it slowing eats into the coating, creating a microscopic hole allowing the prion to enter.  This process can take weeks to several years to occur.  

Once the prion enters into the nerves, it starts to "scramble" the way messages are given, received and the subsequent reaction to a message.  It doesn't look to attack all the nerves, but rather focuses on certain nerve bundles.  For example, if it goes to the brain, it could manifest as mad cow.  The nerves become very confused, and I get that pain may not interpret as pain, or if you see an object it could be difficult to verbalize what it is you are seeing.  

Keeping the body detoxed is one of the best ways to counteract this.  Even if you are in the early stages of prion production, keep your body flushed and don't allow the "neuro-toxin" (as I hear it in my mind) to build up.  I see that meds can slow down the prion production, but don't seem to attack the root cause (purging the toxin). 

In the future I see some major advancements with this.  They still may not fix the root cause, but they are able to somehow create a med that attaches to the nerves changing the signal the "coating" is giving off and breaking the magnetic attraction.  Prion will float in the body, but not attach to the nerves (that is why flushing it out is so important or it will just displace in fatty deposits).  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-  

Videos and Discussion available on: 
Brighteon Channel (formerly REAL.Video)
YouTube Yes, I'm back. 

To further support the blog or my video channel, please visit me on Patreon. (Thank you Patrons!)

7 comments:

Serene said...

This might be why it is so important to flush out metals from the body. Cilantro is excellent at binding with metal as it leaves the body. (Avoid wrapping your food in aluminum foil!) There are many other plants that will also assist with this.

Anthony William (Medical Medium) discusses this at length in his books, Medical Medium, Thyroid Healing, Liver Rescue and Life-Changing Foods. He states that Spirit speaks through him and delivers information on how to really heal and stay in optimum health. Many have found relief, including myself, from chronic health conditions and "mystery illnesses." Please take a look at his work and information, I found it tremendously beneficial.

RL said...

When I first saw the word Prion I was drawn to this immediately and wanted to say my dog was put on prion supplements for her urinary incontience.. many dogs are given this... I just never understood the connection or why it works for that kind of ailment in dogs...it is strange that it is recommended for animals and yet it can be a bad thing for humans.. this has given me a lot to ponder.. I do love supplements and detoxification so this info is really handy to have, thank you for the information Lynn!

Cheryl said...

@ R L - It's interesting what we're allowed to use to treat our pets, but not us humans. A few years back I had a horrible time with parasites. I could not find anything currently allowed for human consumption that I could take (there were a bunch of anti-parasitic and anti-fungal drugs taken off the market). I finally had to buy a cattle de-wormer off eBay.

Serene said...

Cheryl, you can rid of all stages of parasites with the combination of Wormwood, Cloves and Black Walnut Hull Tincture. I've tried it, it starts working almost right away.

The work of Dr. Hulda Regehr Clark has been of immense help. Her titles are, "The Cure for All Cancers," "The Cure for All Diseases." Her research focused on the role parasites play in our health and the ability of plants to help our bodies heal and prevent further illness. She's got a completely different take on why we are so sick and why we don't heal. Very honest and forthright.



Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Serene: Thank you for this! I love Anthony William! He is brilliant and has such an understanding of how the body works.

@RL: You are most welcome!

@Cheryl: Thanks for sharing this. That is horrible you had to go through that.

Sam said...

Thank you for reading and wonderful insight into this!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Sam: You are most welcome!