Monday, November 26, 2018

Miscarriage

 Q. I hope that you can make a dedicated post about miscarriage since you have experienced this yourself and your perspective would help women who also went through this. Why does this happen? Who makes the decision? What happens to the baby’s soul? What can the mother do next? What do they have to know that would change their perspective?

A.  It is true I have endured this, and in my experience it was a very sad and traumatic time in my life.  My heart goes out to anyone who has had to experience this.  I am hopeful  I can help to ease some of the pain or at least make some sense of it (I know for me I had a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of things I didn't understand).

After lots of time thinking on this topic over the years, I have understood that this happens for many reasons.  Most times it is because it is not the right "time" for the child to come into this world.  Something is not syncing up.  It could be that there is a lesson of the child that is not lining up, or a lesson for the parents that needs to be learned.


In my situation I've made peace with understanding that it had to do with the birth order.  I had always planned on two children rather than four.  Free will was shifting, and my perception was changing.  I didn't realize it was changing, but the Universe knew it was, and had a much bigger plan for me.  In my heart I feel the baby I lost came back as my youngest because that soul needed to be the baby of the family.  His life and life path would have been totally different if he would have been the eldest son, versus the youngest.

There isn't just one person or being that makes these decisions.  It looks as though it is between the soul being born and their guides (that work via the Universal consciousness).  The guides may work though other people or situations, but the guides are influencing the fate.

The baby's spirit can hang around or start the incarnation process.  I see that most times in readings the spirit comes back in another way (future children, nephew, niece, friend's child, etc).  They want to be here, but they also have to align with their life lessons.

The biggest thing the mother can do (and I know this can be hard) is to realize it isn't your fault.  The Universe is going to will what needs to happen.  It is difficult to fight something that the Universe puts into motion.  It is also important to find peace in the fact that the Universe will work in the greater good.  It can be hard to understand, and even harder to accept, but in the vastness of it it, it really the greatest good.  The most important thought that helped me (and I hear this quote a lot) is that "life is a marathon, and in this very moment you are experiencing a sprint."

And that is all I have for this reading.  Much love to you all- Lynn

Videos and Discussion available on: 
Brighteon Channel (formerly REAL.Video)
YouTube Yes, I'm back. 

To further support the blog or my video channel, please visit me on Patreon. (Thank you Patrons!)

7 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

What a thoughtful and profound reading, and I am sure these insights will help many other mothers who've misscarried gain some deeper understandings and peace. THe idea that the lost baby's soul can later return is a remarkable concept. I've got a son who's always acted like he was my father, so there are wondrous soul connections that exist between the members of every family. Thanks for sharing!

Hope said...

Thank you for sharing this traumatic time in your life. It’s brave and kind of you to do it to help other women who were in the same situation. At least they can take comfort that it’s not their fault.

How do we know if the child we have could be the soul lost by a family member through miscarriage? Sometimes I joked to my son “You could have been …...son cos you have her traits.”

I’m just curious - What about abortion? Is it also between the soul being born and their guides for the greatest good? Or is it the free-will of the mother that ends the fate of the unborn soul?

Nope, I’m not anti nor pro- just asking out of curiosity. If my question is too sensitive to be answered, Lynn, you can ignore it.

Thank you.

Hope said...



Oddly enough, her hubby often said to my son "How nice if you were my son" cos they don't have a son.

Charlie said...

I am a Labor &Delivery nurse and have the unfortunate experience/ honor of helping traumatized families navigate through a still birth or other traumatic deliveries. Shortly after Lynn discussed reincarnations a while back, I had a patient that miscarried. We talked about spiritual matters, and she did say she believed souls could come back/ reincarnation. After that, I brought up the idea that her little baby that had so many birth defects might have chosen to come back to her with a body that was not challenged with spina bifida. Maybe it was preferable to the soul to be able to walk and have full usee of her legs. She had never thought about it in that way, and her whole demeanor seemed to change. Yes, it’s traumatic, and sometimes life sucks, tbut we don’tu know- the rest of tohe story... Thank you for sharing something so close to your heart, Lynn. I’m sure it will help others to heal their pain and give hope.

Alex said...

With all due respect to Lynn, I think she only told partial truth but not the hard truth. Everything in the universe works by balancing the energy that you give out.

If a mum feels pain through loss of a child, it's because in a past life she made somebody else lose that child either through forced abortion or deliberately killing other people's unborn child by drinking abortion drugs.Thus, the mother has to feel the same sadness as what she did to other mothers-to-be.

To really know the cause and effect, i suggest the person asking this question to go for past life regression to find the real cause that is linked to a past life.

The unborn child also has a lesson to be learned, if you killed an unborn child in an abortion clinic, you will also be killed in a future life through abortion to learn that lesson.

I know it's hard to accept what i said, but it can be proven. learn the life lesson for your soul tp grow, then move on. best regards.

Robert Schoen said...

@Alex, There are no cut and dry rules when it comes to Karma and past life repercussions and a million variants and factors that can effect why anything happens, including no reason at all. I'll take Lynn's real life experience and deep insights developed during years of contemplation over theory anyday. You are of course entitled to your opinion.

Alex said...

@Robert

The universe don't act in capricious ways like you implied. There are many books written on past life regressions which are based on real life experiences. Most if not all difficulties we experience in life are linked to past lives.These are not 'theories' like you accuse me.

Like what i said, go to a good past life regression session and you will know the truth. Nothing beats experiencing what you did in past lives. There is one good one in Canada , he did a past life series few years ago.