Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Coming Soon! Healthy Healing Posts (doTERRA)

Hi everyone!  I'm often asked questions regarding health and healing.  I agree there is a time and place for medicine, but many times during a reading my mind will take me to the more natural remedies first.  These remedies could be diet, nutrition, vitamins, herbs and essential oils.  

For years I have used these type of solutions to support the health of my family and myself.   I got involved with essential oils over four years ago, and they have made a profound difference in my life.  I'm so passionate about health, I wanted to start sharing information, testimonials and even recipes with all of you.  I am hopeful that you will enjoy these posts, and take away some knowledge (maybe even leave a comment to share something you do).  

Love and light, 
Lynn

For more product information please visit: 
www.mydoterra.com/easyoils
doTERRA YouTube Channel 

Also a quick update:  doTERRA is offering BOGOs this entire week of Black Friday.  Today's deal is, if you buy a Turmeric, you get a Lavender for free.  You can order with no obligation at my site.  Each day is a different deal. 

No comments: