Friday, August 18, 2017
Life Detective: NEXT #4
Hi all, and welcome to a rather odd Life Detective NEXT #4. As many of you know, these NEXT viewings are different than the regular Life Detective series, in that Lynn looks primarily at the dominant *future* life (or existing life if they’re alive now) of various people who need no introduction. As usual, Lynn’s words appear “in quotes,” and my questions/comments appear [in brackets]. Buckle up. Here we go.
1. Bobby Fischer: "I see a bunch of old-fashioned gears working, like in a grandfather clock. Then i get that he’s going to calculate or figure out a gearing ratio for some type of a new machine that looks to be create power. He’s somehow extracting energy from the atmosphere. I see huge antennas and solar power. It will combine an atmospheric condition with solar power to translate into some kind of power generation. When? I keep seeing 2080 as a number. Not sure if this happens at this time, or if he’s born then. The 2080s feel revolutionary in terms of power. Note that the gears I see don’t have actual teeth; they're some kind of magnetic solid-state, smooth with a sort of 'magnetic edge.’"
[A tangential question: Bobby Fischer was in a famous 1972 chess match with Russian Grandmaster Boris Spassky — and both complained about sensing some kind of interference. Was one (or both) of the governments interfering with the match, to influence it?]
"I get some 'MKUltra-ish' stuff was going on, as they were trying to influence them to see if they could control the moves. There was something like a gas put into the air that probably made them feel bad, and more vulnerable to psychic attack. I get it was the US doing this, but it had no impact on the match (just made the players feel like they were coming down with the flu)."
2. Pope Francis: "Sometimes when I get an image, I can’t get past it. And in this case… I first got BATMAN! And the phrase, “He’s gonna live in a bat cave.” There might be some comedic thing to it (which happens, sometimes). I don’t know that much about any dark secrets he has — but I see him next as this dark winged creature; it’s huge, like some ginormous bat. I see him as this basic, primitive... being. I then hear, “you can’t judge a being based on its appearance.” It’s NOT necessarily of a lower vibration; not everything that’s ugly is bad. Regardless, he won’t be a human next time -- at all."
[Is he to be a dragon? And is it related to that giant black bat-winged thing I once saw?]
He does look kind of dragon-like. Similar to what you saw and experienced (but it wasn't him). I don't think he was this thing before. I know this is REALLY out there. Oddly, this probably came through the way it did, as far as not letting me continue, until I talked it all through. It’s like the universe or something wanted me to reveal this..??"
[What level being, exactly?]
"4th, though on the lower end."
[Note: It’s important to note that aetheric (higher vibrational) dragons are GOOD (rainbow dragons, for example); they actually come in all colors, are highly intelligent and fierce -- and loyal.]
3. Harry Houdini: “I get that he’s alive right now, in the Bronx, and he has a very humble life. He’s not rich or poor; he’s lower middle class. He doesn’t have a lot, but he’s got what he needs. I see him outside a little light blue house. I see him with marbles and cards... he’s doing card tricks with the marbles for his friends. He’s going to grow up to be a mentalist. His past life is going to follow him (in a good way). He’s drawn to it and his slight of hand is really good. He will be known again."
4. JFK: “I see him coming back in the 2040s/2050s. I hear, “alien ambassador”! He feels tied to politics. He'll work for the UN, though not for the US. Next time, I see him born to one of the Scandinavian countries. I see the UN needing this position filled for some time before it ever is, and JFK fills the position perfectly. Soft disclosure happens well before this position is created."
5. Edgar Cayce: “I hear something about him having a grandson or great grandson who he's (in spirit) trying to help and cultivate — one who has even more capability that he had. There’s a lot of fear and intimidation and lack of understanding there in this person, but Cayce is helping them reach their potential... but there’s some kind of karmatic drag going on for the other person that they’re working out. I don’t see Cayce coming back anytime soon."
[So, he’s not David Wilcock.]
"No. It’s just a coincidence that they look similar. I don't see them as one in the same."
And that’s it. Join us next time for one thing or another! And if you’re not planning to meditate during eclipse… meditate during eclipse. It’s not the eclipse, but ALL OF US who are making the difference.