Yesterday I completed watching the series on Netflix called Making a Murderer. At one point near the end of the series a video of Teresa Halbach was played where she was stating how much she loved certain things. [http://www.wearegreenbay.com/news/local-news/teresa-halbachs-video-diary] When that video clip was done, I was thinking about her and in my mind I asked her if she had a message or anything I could relay. Basically, was there anything I could do to help her? She immediately appeared as clear as this monitor in front of me and looked at me. I stared at her for a second, and then she took out a gun and shot herself. Then she said over and over, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I never meant for any of this to happen."
I was a little stunned and very confused. I asked her what happened and what was going on. She told me that she had a lot of hurt, but never showed it on the outside. She was good at masking her feelings. Very few people really saw the real her. My impression of what she described was much like a bi-polar situation. She had a very bubbly personality, but also carried a sadness too.
She then showed me this corn field area where she did it. It looks as though she went for a drive, and had semi contemplated taking her life. I get she had these feelings for a long time. She had this "wishy washy" feel, and this was somewhat premeditated. The overall result feels very rash. She said she even wrote a note and she is showing me it was in her pocket. She asked me if anyone saw the note, and I didn't connect to that or have an answer. She felt upset by that statement.
I then said "Who were the guys harassing her at the Avery place?" I saw two of them. She told me I was partially right in what I saw there, but I didn't get the full picture. There were two guys giving her a hard time and following her around (she felt really "creaped out"), but she did leave the property. I asked her if she could give me a name or something, and she wasn't sure and just tried to keep avoiding them. She said that she looked up at them from time to time when they talked to her, but for the most part just tried to get her job done and get out of there.
Back to her vehicle... I asked what went on there. She said a cop found her car near a corn field a day or two after she was reported missing, and he found her sitting near it. He was really upset like he knew of the the family or possibly knew her well. I also get that he knew of the family's religious beliefs and they would never be able to accept that she took her own life. The connection felt close like they may have even gone to the same church.?? To be honest, this portion of the "hiding of the suicide" didn't look to be malicious, my impression was that he was protecting this very religious family because he somehow knew they would be worried that their daughter went to hell for this.
The cop then put her in the back of her own car and drove the car to some offsite location until he could figure out how to handle this. It looks to me that this offsite location was either near or connected to a crematory. From there, this cop wanted to have her body cremated because if it was found in the current condition they would be able to determine that this was indeed a suicide versus a homicide.
This cop also had it out for Avery for "looking bad" in the public eye due to the incorrect incarceration that Avery went to jail for. The cop had a lot of explaining to do, and had a lot of hostile feelings toward Avery. He took the cremated remains and planted them on the Avery property, and also planted the vehicle there as well.
When I went to bed I always try to quiet my mind, and she came to me again. Teresa never meant to hurt anyone or worse get someone in trouble. I told her I would help her and promised I would share this story as long as it was in the greater good. I even said I wanted the "Universe" to give me a sign that this was the right path, and I got that sign when I was awakened at 2:22 AM this morning. She then gave me a list of questions and random pictures that could be helpful in this case.
- There is some building with a red door and a wreath with light blue flowers that looks significant. (Could be current or from when this happened and is possibly in a photo somewhere).
- She told me that when things are cremated there is a different temperature or amount of heat versus a bonfire. There is a different process. If you can check the bone fragments that were found, somehow this can be tested.
- When Steven had a bonfire the night in question he either used lighter fluid or gasoline to start the fire. The bone fragments will reflect no such chemical (providing this evidence was preserved). These fragment were scattered after the fire was already out. (This is the same with burn barrel).
- Within a day or two of her being reported missing there was a "Jane Doe" or some unofficial cremation done. Check local crematories and look at the logs (also look at who veterinarians may have used).
- Witnesses need to be re-questioned and find these two men that were on the property. They can attest that she did leave.
- Steven's prints are nowhere on her vehicle. I get her vehicle was "scrubbed" for prints and the blood sample was an afterthought.
Link to previous reading: