Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Animals and Souls

6:48 AM

Q. I recently lost a beautiful, and loyal pet.  My heart is broken right now and deeply sad. I know some psychics say pets (or any kind on animals) can communicate with them.  I'm wondering if Animals have souls? Will we see our beloved pets in Heaven? Thank you and best regards.
A. I first get that all living things on our physical earth  have a soul. [Then my mind went on a strange tangent that all living things have a soul, but not all living things like certain species of ETs can "feel" or experience the emotion, guilt, and empathy, both good or bad that are associated with their soul.- I will save that for a different reading, but I had to get that out so my thoughts could continue to flow...]  

Our souls are how we are tethered to the universal consciousness, and that connectedness is how we are able to psychically connect to one another.  We tap into that connectedness like a network of wires connects to a central location. Many times when pets do pass people that have practiced their intuitive abilities are able to connect just as we do with humans. I also get that many times when pets are living and have issues (medical, emotional, etc) psychics are able to connect and give some advice to improve their situation (I have done this a few times myself, and it "feels" like you are connecting to a human).  

When a pet passes, I see their soul go back to the universal consciousness (or collective consciousness), just the same as a humans.  Sometimes they return fast to the consciousness, and other times they stay on earth in a spiritual form to look over or be with the owner (just as humans do with their attachments).  When they decide to stay on earth, many times the owner will "feel" them, and if they have opened their intuitive abilities they may even be able to see, smell or hear them.  

When you meet again, (when the time comes that you are both passed) I don't see either of you having the same physical image as you did on earth as I see our bodies are more like a vehicle that drives our soul, and when we die our physical body dies too, but it is your soul that keeps on living.  Having said that, I do see some recognition and attraction with regard to the energy- you will see / feel the energy and recognize that energy as being your pet just as they will sense and feel that you were their owner.

As I was typing this I also got that occasionally a pet will incarnate into your life in the form of a new pet or a person.  (Then I got this statement and was told to pose it to you- How many of you have met a person in your life like a friend, co-worker, relative, that has reminded you of a past pet? It was like this question was relevant to explain this..??)

Q. I also ask myself "if" and "how / why" human souls interchange.  How does that work?
A. I get that when you chose to incarnate, you have certain life purposes to learn to enrich your knowledge / experiences. There are different things to learn in each life.   You can have a dog with an old soul (highly intelligent, appears to have been here on earth before, has feels "wise").  This dog could have even been human in a previous life.  There is no "rule" that you have to be a pet first, then a human.  It really depends on what lesson or experience you chose to have during this life.  

I then get a message that most pets that incarnate need an experience that is absent of self- confidence issues or judgement in a sense.  Then I hear that you won't find a dog or cat that cares if they are tall, short, fat, skinny, pretty, etc.  They don't judge themselves by society norms or standards.  They don't worry  judgments on religion or sexual preference.  It is a totally different set of lessons. (Then I get you "might" have a pet that is concerned with "image"? but that doesn't happen very often..)

And that is all I have for now.  Thank you.  It is 7:24 AM. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When my girlfriend's Golden Retriever was euthanized, the animal communicator who assisted in a last conversation told us the dog said she wanted to come back as my friend's daughter. We were taken aback by that and just said okaaay. I did not believe this ever happened. But...when my girlfriend's daughter was born a few years later, it was so obvious to me that the infant's eyes, a certain sideways look, had the same expression as the dog. I never mentioned this to my girlfriend, because I felt she would not like to think of her daughter as a dog, but I feel certain the dog did return, as promised, in human form.

A Scholar Heart said...

I had a tiny puppy once. It stayed with us for only about a month and then met with an accident and died. After his death, my mother and I continued to see his spirit in the form of an energy field hovering in our house, especially invisible capering between our feet as if it were still there and sometimes a yelp or two. It was as if it had a strong emotional connection which its death had not been able to break off yet. We prayed for the peace for its soul and after three days, its soul ascended and left our plane of existence. We could clearly make it out.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@ mtpeach and A Scholar Heart: Thank you for sharing your stories. Those are both amazing experiences. - Love and light.