Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Aurora Gangs Courtesy of Loose Borders and Bad Leadership

I was horrified to learn that in the United States, specifically Colorado, a gang was allowed to take over several apartment complexes and terrorize the individuals that live there.  

In doing a quick Google search to attempt to find some current news in that area, this is the first thing that popped up:
"Based on recent reports and statements from authorities, there is evidence of Venezuelan gang activity in Aurora, Colorado. Specifically, the gang “Tren de Aragua” (TdA), a transnational criminal organization originating from Venezuela, has been linked to criminal activity in the city." Source HERE

Wow, just wow!  Now the HELLS Angels bike gang is in route to go there to clean up with our government refuses to deal with.  Whether you like this gang or not, at least they are trying to protect the people!

It is time to STOP being lukewarm!

Things are about to get heated (and NOT lukewarm) so before I continue on with the post I need to pause and to jump to another platform.  I don't think Blogger can handle it. Please visit me on SubscribeStar or Substack to read the rest and share your thoughts. Thank you again for the support!  

 Click the tab above for more on Life, Wellness, Spiritual or Religious  Coaching OR Distance Reiki.

Looking for a way to tip the blog to support future free content? https://www.buymeacoffee.com/PsychicFocus  

Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y 

4 comments:

RealCousinIT said...

When I lived in Colorado in the 80’s and 90’s the Hmong and the Vietnamese were fighting over a territory called Five points. It never improved when the area was gentrified and the Crips and Bloods from California moved in and fighting between these groups was deadly. Can’t see a good outcome in the future.

Love To Push Those Buttons said...

The Hell's Angels thing isn't real. Pointless hopium, and they are the ones who probably would have been arrested for it.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

I think someone needs to stand up and get some media eyes on this. I am really worried for this country.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

I was hoping it was true... we need to get this country back and I'm worried it is already too far gone.