Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Find Your Calm Part 3 - Dandy Wine!

Fermentation Process
Have you heard the saying, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade?"  Well, I say "When life gives you dandelions, make dandelion wine."  Here I present to you Lynn's very own Dandy Wine.  

Have a great day folks!   We will get back to crazy world tomorrow. 

Blessings, Lynn 

(PS - If you want the recipe just reach out to me.  It is pretty easy to make, and fun to watch the process it goes through.)



Final Result - Yum!
If you'd like to support the blog and future content, please consider subscribing or making a one-time donation.

SubscribeStar ⚘ Substack ⚘ Buy Me A Coffee

Click the tab above for more info on Life, Wellness or Spiritual Coaching Sessions.

Stay connected!! Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat.



Click to Enlarge





5 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I thought you were beekeeping when I saw that stack of frames with a rock on top in your last post! It's great you're getting back to nature and the real world Lynn, instead of being cyber slaves like most of us glued to a screen. Bliss comes in many forms.

Claude Martin said...

Please share your recipe, thank you!
Claudio

Guedes de Miranda said...

Thanks Lynn! Letting play good music while preparing this wine certainly will enhance its quality, cheers!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: We do have bees. I look forward to the very local honey. :-)

@Claude: I will put it in the post. If you have difficulty reading it, just send me an email.

@Guedes de Miranda: Yes!

Claude Martin said...

thank you!